Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I try to find him...he can see me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought, but what if it's Claude?

I mean, he didn't appear in the finale. We haven't seen him since he ditched Peter.

Plus, he can go invisible and 'see people' without being seen. And, if he has invisibility, he can make it impossible for Molly to find him. Mabye we've seen the bad guy already, but we didn't think of it then. Sounds like something Tim Kring would do...

Comment

I think it is Mrs. Petrelli. You know she has powers of some sort, but we haven't seen her in action. Also, the story hasn't revealed if she is good or bad. She can't be all that good, because she was trying to convince Nathan to forget about Nathan.

Comment

It's definitely not Claude, and I seriously doubt it would be either the Haitian or Mrs. Petrelli. I thought it was pretty clearly a reference to a villain even worse than Sylar who will be introduced either next season or 3rd, but probably next. After reading other posts on this forum, I believe this mystery evil to be either Uluru or an unintroduced character. It's possible that it's Mr. Petrelli, but again I doubt it

Comment

I don't know how you can say that its pretty clear it is a character that has not been introduced. It may very well turn out to be, but I don't know how you can say with any clarity that it is, or is not, one person or another.

Comment

I'm not positive the character has not been introduced. the way I see it, the characters, from most to least likely, that might be the new evil are

1. Uluru
            2. other- an unintroduced character
            3. Mr. Petrelli
            4. other- a previously introduced character

Comment

The thing is that Molly has to think about this person for her to pinpoint him and him to see her. To think about him she'd have to know him or hear abut him. Now there's a chance that someone told her the story of Uluru but sort of unlikely. On the other hand I doubt she met this person in real life or she probably would have said something about that. Who knows?

Comment

I don't think she has to know them, the company wouldn't really be able to use her that well if she could only find people she has met. I am sure if she is shown a picture or given a discription she can locate them just fine.

Comment

She did say HE can see me.

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenShadow
                    She did say HE can see me.
                    Ahh. I didn't catch the HE part. I guess that rules out Mrs. Patrelli. Unless, of course, SHE isn't really a SHE! heheh.

Comment

Maybe it's actually Pa Patrelli after the sex change!

Comment

Ok, I got it!!

It is that darn cockroach!!

It shows up when Sylar is down, first at Primatech, then after the battle. It dragged him to the manhole and helped him inside.

Comment

I didn't mean that she has to know people but she has to have someone tell her about the person so the question is how did she find out about the person in the first place?

Comment

It was Peter. He absorbed Molly's ability as she used it on him. As for it being next season's villain, that will be Peter too! - all bitter and vengeful because the world will not have changed at all despite his brother's sacrifice.

Maybe there is more to Niki/Jessica's personality absorbing. If Peter absorbed that ability, then he could have absorbed Nathan's personality at the point of his death - setting up another physically manifested internal struggle between them.

Comment

Well, it has to be someone she has been in contact with before. Her power works by her thinking of someone, so if she has never met him how does she know to think about him??

Maybe its Lucifer himself

Originally posted by JonnyC
                              Maybe there is more to Niki/Jessica's personality absorbing. If Peter absorbed that ability, then he could have absorbed Nathan's personality at the point of his death - setting up another physically manifested internal struggle between them.
                              Nikkis power is super strength. The multiple personality thing was manifested by her own insecurities and the pain of losing her sister. Thats why in the finale once Nikki believed in herself and beat Candace, Jessica finally dissappeared. Jessica manifested because she did the things that Nikki was afraid to do when it came to protecting herself and her family
                              Last edited by Digitalsteel; 05-30-2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
                                I didn't mean that she has to know people but she has to have someone tell her about the person so the question is how did she find out about the person in the first place?
                                Very good Question to ask ones self!

To all those who havent figure it out! The person is a guy. Molly said him!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎