When I try to find him...he can see me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the Uluru :O:O

Comment

My first thought was that it might be someone else with powers similar to Sylar, sort of a predecessor. It would seem to tie into the whole "Generations" concept now that we know that other people have had these abilities before. Similarly I kind of got the impression that Charles DeVeaux had powers like Peter.

Comment

I would imagine as long as this show goes on...there will always be someone bigger and more bad ass.......

Comment

Ya Im dying to find out who this is that she was talking about!

Comment

me too ! Maybe the bad guy is Mrs. Petrilli ?

Comment

Maybe your right! My hubby said that too but then he thought Molly said "he" but who knows it very well could be her!

Comment

Well, it'd have to be someone that she's met. Because how would she be able to think about a complete stranger she's never seen.

So most likely someone involved with the Company.

Comment

The boogie man is not Sylar?!

*shivers*

Comment

I'm not scared of the boogeyman. Only if he ever sneezed on me.

Ha me and my bro were never scared of the boogeyman. I was so brave I called him the boogerman.

Comment

He can only see her when she looks for him. It may not be a bad guy, Just someone who scares her because he is looking back! Or they it could be a bad guy who naturally has multiple abilties and Peter cant mimic them!

Comment

could be that the person shes talking about has the power to use your power on/against you

Comment

I guess it will be the real villain of the show. Sylar is more of a arch nemesis type of character like Venom to Spiderman. But we still can feel sympathetic towards him sometimes like the scene with his mother, even tho he kills her and eats other people's brains..

Most likely a new villain for future season(s). Someone that the Heroes of the show must mature more until they get to face him.

Comment

I really dont think its sylar its someone more powerful then both him and peter....its a new kind of villian that i am sure of.

Comment

It is ANDO!!!

Betcha didn't see that coming did ya?

Man, I thought the wait was bad during the countdown Sheesh!

Comment

Definatley a new villian.Its just Heroes always has plot twists, so you basically don't know who it's gonna be or if they really are bad. That's half the fun of the show!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎