Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by limiCOOL
    some things were funny..
    one of them was definitely the part when lex pushes the doc..lol
    and another funny thing was when lionel saw lana's car explodes, his reaction to it was so funny
    It wasn't funny to me in the episode because it was going too fast, but that capture!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit06
      i found it funny when lex pushed that doctor back and left him behind
      That was funny in a "wow Lex is an evil bastard" kind of way.

I didn't find the episode "funny" in the same lame way that the OP did, though. I thought it was a great episode with lots of great acting and emotional scenes, not to mention the awesome fight sequence.

Comment

I laughed like hell when lana died. And then I rewinded it and laughed at her ass again.

Comment

The Chloe healing scene cracked me up too. Most of my laughs were very sinacle. But nevertheless, this episode was AMAZING.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumperjeep
            The Chloe healing scene cracked me up too. Most of my laughs were very sinacle. But nevertheless, this episode was AMAZING.
            not sure if anyone noticed but when the tear goes onto lois, i think she starts to smile or smirk, i think, it might be the angle or lighting

Comment

i think you need another voting option.
              i did not laugh because i loved this episode.
              yes the mail truck was a little over the top campy, and yes the bizarro fight was not long enough.
              but for me , i loved this episode and no i did not laugh one time.

Comment

i laughed like crraazzy when lana got slapped and she said "thats the last time you will ever touch me" and then lex grabs her..hehe...

and then when the little boy was talking all possessed..i laughed...but more out of fear

Comment

I wasn't laughing. I was getting mad. They killed Lana off and it looked fake. They killed Lois only to have her healed by Chloe with a ridiculous power and a scene that a kindergartener could have acted better. Martha was just sent off the show. The whole episode was just poorly written and poorly plotted.

Comment

I think it was funny how Bizzaro is so incredibly evil yet polite at the same time "thanks for sharing"

"thanks thats just what i needed"

Comment

lol

Comment

I didn't laugh during this epi b/c I thought it was really dramatic.

The only thing that was ridiculous is Lois knocking out a trained guard with ONE punch,(which isn't the first time she's done it). That is just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎