Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bionic Woman [2007]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the trailer courtesy of Randy G and myspace, loved what I saw. PLus the added bonus of it being on NBC = more money unlike a certain show we all know.

Also English lead actress. I will be tuning in, no doubt. Its just a shame they dont test the waters with an early pilot like Heroes did last year.

Comment

Oh yeah!
      Only one problem I am gonna have with this one, it is on at the same time as "Grey's Anatomy", "Bones" and "Criminal Minds".

I may have a battle with the wife over "Grey's".
      But the others I can record.

Fall Season Lineup:

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        What's interesting is She-Starbuck on BSG kind of annoys me but she looks really cool in Bionic Woman. I think Katee Sackhoff is a decent actress; I just think it's Starbuck who annoys me.
        I think I'm going to love Sarah. She was such a sarcastic ***** to Jaime before their big rooftop fight.

"The first bionic woman... Tada"

lol.

Comment

I loved the Promo, I showed it to my wife and she already aded it to our "watch List".

Comment

I hope the show is a HUGE hit, & brings in as many fans as HEROES did.
            I'm really looking forward to the new website too.

Comment

I am already gettin' ready to be ready for The Bionic Chick

Comment

Ahh! Look at her eye!
                That's cool.

Comment

Thanks

I am totally stoked over this.

Comment

The site should be pretty darn cool too. *points to jw0ollard who is getting it set up* Hopefully there will be some announcements soon. Congrats to whoever figured out that it was coming. I dropped a hint somewhere but deleted it within an hour... apparently it was found

Comment

Ah.... Craig! I read it somewhere, or maybe a little birdie told me. Lol!
                      I just had to make this. I created a NEW B.W. logo, using the classic Bionic Woman logo for inspiration.
                      I'm really happy with the way it turned out, & I'm sure
                      I'll probably be making quite a bit more as we go along.

BTW....here's the avy version of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        The site should be pretty darn cool too. *points to jw0ollard who is getting it set up* Hopefully there will be some announcements soon. Congrats to whoever figured out that it was coming. I dropped a hint somewhere but deleted it within an hour... apparently it was found
                        I found it... I wonder if anyone else did. I read the post about the free Aquaman download on KSite, went over to AquamanTV, and I saw the link to bionicwebsite.com!

I posted it in the Expanding KryptonSite thread, but I deleted it... I thought it might've been a mistake and you wanted it to be a surprise for you to announce...anyway, I can't wait for the site! BW looks awesome

Comment

Randy, I think I liked the version you had up earlier tonight with the original logo... still... I see someone will be busy in the fan art thread ;p

Comment

*Panic attack*

I thought for a minute that someone had found the *actual* BionicWebsite

I think I would die if anyone saw my unfinished masterpiece.

P.S. Randy -- If you want to use the font NBC uses for the logo, look up Eurostile Extended, or its ripoff, Square721 Extended.
                            Last edited by jw0ollard; 06-06-2007, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I did find it. >evil grin<
                              Looking at the screenshots now

Pretty darn sweet!!!!!!

I woud have never reconized Molly Price from her days on Third Watch! (Officer Faith Yokas )
                              Yowza!!
                              Last edited by STFanatic; 06-06-2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I found it too, STFanatic....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎