Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least this proves that Lana CAN handle the secret.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it will be proven that lana can keep the secret unlit she does it for a long time.

Comment

• yeah I mean she tends to get vindictive and let things slide when she gets mad at Clark so I am guessing that we will just need to wait.

Comment

• Huh?

I just watched Season 7, episode 3. When did Lana reveal she knew the secret? Lana and Clark have such a casual dscussion og Clark's powers. When did this happen?

Comment

• yeah all the sudden Lana is ok with Clark habing powers and all those lies all the sudden make sense

Comment

• I think she handled it really well. I liked the way she reacted. She's had a lot of time to think it through, and really she's always known that Clark was different, but needed to know for sure.

I'm just glad that she FINALLY got to find out!

Comment

• yes I thought so to but the way she has been acting latly makes me wonder what her real goals are she seesms very evil now

Comment

• Let's just hope that her gaining Clark's powers will cause a rift that pushes Clark into his training. The show's stretching so thin on Clark's "crisis" that he'll be thirty by the time he undergoes the training.

Comment

• the show is not just stretching on that it is also stretching the beliefs of about 90% of men and women. I mean I did not know SuperHuman patience was one of Clark's abilities. The things he has found out about Lana would make a normal person give up and not even pursue the relationship further. Yet Clark seems to be clueless so yeah Lana can handle his secret but I am guessing only because she has a few of her own

Comment

• I like the way she rection i thought she handled it very well ...i might have cryed but mabe ....i would be a little freaked out but i under stand why he did not want to tell Lana

Comment

• I also under stand. When you have something that huge you need to be careful who you let in on your secret. As much as I love the Chloe charecter she would have probably been last on his list of people to tell had she not shown up at the FOS in S5

Comment

• The Best Sidekick!

Originally posted by adromidon
                        I also under stand. When you have something that huge you need to be careful who you let in on your secret. As much as I love the Chloe charecter she would have probably been last on his list of people to tell had she not shown up at the FOS in S5
                        I agree with what you think about Chloe learning about Clark's secret. She is a reporter and Clark's always been familiar with her 'reporter instincts' and wanting to reveal the truth no matter what since they were in high school. He just didn't know at the time how much Chloe cared about him or how much she valued his friendship, or him, as someone she's been able to depend on in a crisis and how much he cares about anyone in trouble.

Chloe has learned a lot from her own experiences, so she's wise for her age. She has the emotional maturity to understand the importance of Clark needing to safeguard his 'secret'. The most likely reason Clark didn't reveal his secret to Lana is because of her close relationship with Lex. The one time he did try to share it with her, she was killed because Lex had figured out that she must've known. It's sad that she has allowed herself to be so manipulated by Lex. It's now part of the Tragedy that describes the relationship between Clark and Lana. Their's is a doomed relationship...Not meant to be.

Comment

• exactly

Comment

• The only reason she can "handle" the secret is she was written to "handle" it. Even though each time she's even come close to finding out, she spazzes out.

Not to mention, it completely makes Reckoning worthless. Whatever happened to, "Chloe, she knew for less than a day. There's always gonna be someone trying to find out about me and as long as we're together-- they're gonna be watching her every move."

Because Lana knows his secret now, Jonathan Kent dying was a complete and total waste.

Comment

• ^ exactly! this is what i hate most about her knowing the secret. she shouldnt either know at all or she should know and not be able to handle it. i think it was the biggest mistake to let her know the secret because all we get is boring crap with lana and clark more than usual

Comment

• I've heard several times that telling Lana lead to her death in The Reckoning, but that was really due to sloppiness on Clark's part. He told her the secret and then proposed to her, but there's an obvious indication that he didn't inform her of Lex's suspicion or investigation of his secret.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎