Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lionel...back leading Luthorcorp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know. that was really freaky when i saw that aries soldier with long black hair. it took me the second time around to notice it.
    as for lionel taking over luthorcorp..with lex in jail they have to give it back to him.

Comment

yeah unless they determine Lana is alive before he does

Comment

Originally posted by pharaoh8
        well that has to be her clone. but it was in the dam. what if the dam explodes and all those clones are destroyed.
        Hmm. I doubt those are all clones, but instead 33.1 freaks that Lex plans to take off the streets or out of Belle Reve as a threat and instead mind control them as his soldiers who he plans to give alien powers to. But another thought hit me. What if Lex learned his lesson after the Wes Keenan fiasco and instead cloned the subjects he had so he can return the originals' bodies so that nobody questions their disappearance as Wes' wife did? Then they would be clones.

Another question I have is, will the blood serum that Lex's doctor extracted from the kid who was possessed by Bizarro be revealed to have been destroyed as a result of the Bizarro phantom's recklessness or will it still be intact for Lionel to use when he takes control of Luthorcorp? I didn't see too much damage to that room when the possessed kid dragged the doctor. But the resulting battle between Bizarro & Clark could have smashed the vial. It interests me if Lionel will create a super soldier or make himself super so that he no longer needs Clark.

The 1 thing I can see getting in Lionel's way of taking back Luthorcorp is if Lex somehow convinces the jury that Lionel put the bomb in Lana's car so he could frame Lex and his motive would be taking back Luthorcorp. Now that would be something they would have to investigate because Lionel was present when the explosion happened. That would be one hell of a reversal.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
          CW released the cast list for S7
          I'm afraid to ask this, but is Sam Jones III back in as Pete? I hope so. If not, I hope they can still add to the roster of regulars throughout the summer. There are 2 holes left open---Jonathan & Martha...and if Lana is gone for half a season, there is another one. I hope they fill one of those with Pete.

Comment

I did not see him on the cast list it was pretty much identical to the S6 cast list except Annete O'Toole is not on it

They may make Sam come back as a guest star

Comment

i miss pete.

Comment

hmm
                Pete was just a convient way for TPTB to do product placement

Comment

yeah but i liked him. i wish he had more to do in SV

Comment

I know but he was more of a walking billboard

Comment

what does that mean?

Comment

I mean for example lets say that TPTB wanted to place a cleverly placed clearsil add into an episode they would start by showing Pete with a case of achne and then while he is getting ready for a date or something they will zoom in on a bottle of clearasil while he turns to clark and says

Pete: You know Clark i could never handle these break outs until i discovered this clearasil it works wonder and it was cheap to

Comment

LMAO...... that is so messed up. lol

poor pete.

Comment

yeah lol

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                              They may make Sam come back as a guest star
                              That's not good enough for me. Pete is a major character from Clark's life in Smallville and will play a huge role with Lex. I think we deserve to see that get developed.

Comment

yeah they need the money to from all that add placement

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎