No announcement yet.

Clark moving ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark moving ?

Afther the scene with martha...are we gonna see Clarkie move to metropolis next season ?
    Yes... Get the blue and red suit out off the closet !
    0%
    Hell no... THE COWS need to be feed
    0%
    Maybe...
    0%

I think maybe ... depends on what happens in the rest of this episode.
    Circumstances might convince him to move, or he'll decide he doesn't want to leave home behind just yet!

It'd be nice to see him move, especially since so much action revolves around Metropolis nowadays, but we'll see!

Comment

I think he should move. Martha, Lana and Chloe is gone so there is no reason for him to stay. However is he leaves should would they or should they change the name of the show from Smallville to Metropolis. Oh or if Clark wear his suit finally Superman.

Comment

I think the show being named Smallville is a huge clue that he won't be leaving until the show nears its end.

Comment

I think he'll stay on the farm

I think Clark will stay in Smallville. Why: Money. Not in the show, in real life.

They've already got the Smallville Kent Farm set, the Smallville Medical set, the Smallville Luthor mansion set. (All places maybe in reality somewhere else but on the show are in Smallville).

I can't see them spending $ on whole new sets when they've spent 6 years and lots of money using and re-using the same sets/locations.

Also, in terms of the show, viewers are familiar with these places and have a lot of affection (?) vested in them. It's convenient shorthand to see the cows or the Kent Farm mailbox and then I know where we're going to be and what it's going to look like.

Comment

clark wont be going anywhere until he's ready to step into some tights...plus this might be a good time for him to be more self reliant and finally begin to deal with his issues

Comment

I thought they shot the Farm stuff up in Vancouver (the outside scenes anyway). Maybe they're tired of the drive.

Comment

Once he takes care of Bizarro, I'd like to see him spend more time at the Fortress for training. Maybe then, we'll see some flying soon.

Comment

The show is called SMALLVILLE

Comment

I dont think he's gonna move yet, he's still gonna be Smallville based imo

Comment

idk he's so attached to the farm that idk but if he did it wouldn't be called smallville

Comment

I actually think he's going to leave....but for different reasons. I was thinking if Clark really did help Lana set up her death....he may leave with her. I know he could be blinded enough to leave smallville for her. That seems to be the only way they can be together.. Lana can't stay in Smallville...cause they would have to let Lex out of jail. So...I'm thinking Clark might be leaving to go be with Lana. Crazy thought...maybe! haha. I just think it's too convenient they had martha do a scene saying he doesn't have to stay.....then he tells Chloe he will be on cloud 99 once this phantom is stopped. Could that be because he's going to be with Lana??? Hm....just a theory.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎