No announcement yet.

Who's the Best Girl For Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVIL CHLEX!

It would be great and would work for the start of Clark finally becoming who he needs to be....

But, Chlex should only be for some part, then everyone go there on ways...for good or evil

-dramatic music plays-

Comment

Aww in the old days Clark would have gotten lots of votes! Now all the slashers have moved to other fandoms cause TPTB killed the clex!!

Well i still hold my ground even if i'm more into chlana. Clark was the best person for Lex when the show started and Nemesis showed me that he still could have been even now despite everything if they kept walking down that road. And IMO there will always be a part of Lex that loves Clark and a part of Clark that loves Lex even at the end when they hate each other with a nuclear capability, but hey, I'm a big love/hate ships fan so that works for me

Besides, Lex doesn't do well with women. They have a tendency to want him dead. Even Lana tried to leave him to die in a cave... Superman on the other hand has a rule against killing people so he may WANT Lex dead, but unlike any girl Lex gets with, he won't actually try to kill him OR leave him to die!

See perfect match!
      Last edited by Daddylion; 08-26-2007, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Frag_Man
        He should steal Martha from Lionel.

Comment

I think Lex needs some alone time.

Comment

LOIs....

she can handle him

Comment

At this point I say Tess, cuase Lex could make her an actual threat again.

Comment

When you are bitter at yourself and want to hurt others you don't deserve love at all.

Comment

He should be alone. He gets too obsessive with the women he's with.

Comment

Lana was way too easily manipulated by Lex.
                    Lois is just--smh--no, Lois would drive him up a wall or right to killing her. Just... no. Plus, she doesn't have the patience to stick with his bullcrap.
                    Clark has too many issues of his own. He's still trying to figure himself out (and he has a LOT more to figure out than the other characters) and I don't think he'd have any clue where to start with Lex.
                    A new person...? Nah. We have too many annoying women on the show already.
                    I don't want Lex to be alone!

I definitely think Chloe would have been great with him (IF Lex hadn't been "destined" per Superman-universe rules to turn evil). She's strong, she knows herself, she can be very patient, she can manipulate without losing her sense of 'right' and 'wrong' (like she did with Oliver in Roulette), she'd stick with Lex if only for the sake of Clark (like she did with Davis Bloom) but I think she'd actually stick with him 'cuz Lex is a character worth sticking to, and she's blonde, which is the opposite of Lex's "type", and thus the perfect match for Lex. I feel like she'd have given him just enough crap to make him take a good hard look at his own flaws and perhaps even want to change them.

As much as I love Chloe and Ollie's relationship... man, the more I watch SV, the more I wish we could have defied the rules and had Chloe turn Lex good. Or maybe she would turn him good and then she dies and he loses it and turns totally EEEEVIL! Oh, one can only dream...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎