No announcement yet.

Sylars' Intuitive Painting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylars' Intuitive Painting

I noticed that Sylar did a painting of him and Sprague at Kirby plaza, that by all means never happend.

The way I see it is that Sylars somewhat combining his abilities, he saw Teds ability in the painting, even though he never used it in the episode. Combining both his initial Intuitive Apptitude power as well as Isaacs' power to paint, to paint more truly reflecive paintings.

I was just wondering what poeple thought about it.

Picture Here

*cough* Plothole land. *cough* *cough*

Comment

i`ve been thinking the same thing about sylar combining his powers. like he could combine his hearing with his intuitive apptitude and never forget anything he hears. i think he combined his telekinesis and cryokinesis in the hard part when he made his moms house a snowglobe.

Comment

Of course he did!

Comment

Go to NBC.com and watch the last 30 seconds of the first part of Landslide...sure looks like Sylar is watching ted from the backside of a column...just like in the painting. However, Ted is not powering up and he also has a coat on over his shirt, but...pretty darned close.

Comment

Oh yeah, Of course he combined his power in "The Hard Part" and I guess he did manage to make a Painting intuitive. This doen't look good for Peter, it's not that clear whether he's even used two power at once, and here Sylar is Combining them!

Comment

He did heal and then use TK, but that wasnt exactly at the same time. I think the fact that he hasnt used more than one at a time right now, makes no diffence has to who is more powerful. I think that is just how the story has played out!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎