Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Lana when the car exploded??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see how convienently that truck drove by and then stoped before lana's car blew.

she didn't die, she setup the bomb, to make it look like she was killed by Lex. and she let the very little clues and obvious signs that she was leaving lex and that he hit her as she walked out.

she let Lionol see her 'getting away' and then that anonymous truk drove by , she hoped on, let Lionol see the car go boom.

it all pieced together when BDA questioned Lex, Lex might be a total evil mastermind, but he was utterly confused when clark told him lana was dead......

Lana set Lex up for prison time

Comment

Originally posted by nathanjamesk1
      did you see how convienently that truck drove by and then stoped before lana's car blew.

she didn't die, she setup the bomb, to make it look like she was killed by Lex. and she let the very little clues and obvious signs that she was leaving lex and that he hit her as she walked out.

she let Lionol see her 'getting away' and then that anonymous truk drove by , she hoped on, let Lionol see the car go boom.

it all pieced together when BDA questioned Lex, Lex might be a total evil mastermind, but he was utterly confused when clark told him lana was dead......

Lana set Lex up for prison time

What about the theoretical Lana clone in Lex's lab? There is a thread in here speculating about that. If he has a clone of her, maybe Lex plant the bomb?

Comment

Nah it has to be she faked it. Nice to see the truck driver was concerned that a bomb had exploded right behind him. Yes he showed that concern by continuing to drive(!) Obviously a good samaritan wonder if he called 911?

Comment

I think Lex did or hired someone to put that bomb in there. But then, yes, that milk truck came by...so there was probably some other bad guy in there who wanted to kidnap Lana...and did. I didn't think Lex seemed all that surprised when he found out about Lana's death. I think he was just acting out his confusion.

Comment

I think Lex did or hired someone to put that bomb in there. But then, yes, that milk truck came by...so there was probably some other bad guy in there who wanted to kidnap Lana...and did. I didn't think Lex seemed all that surprised when he found out about Lana's death. I think he was just acting out his confusion

i was just thinking that also, because who else does lana know that could have helped her leave, she doesn't know the martian manhunter, clark seemed completely suprised and lex gave it away with the "Oh something has happened to my wife line" but yet he didn't seem at all heart broken that the women he has killed/done anything to keep her by his side for died!

Comment

She hopped into the mail truck that was driving by hers once Lionel saw her. It crossed in front of the camera to block us from seeing her as well. That has to be where she went.

Comment

The one person next to the Superman arriving from the future thing...Guilty!

Comment

she eaither jumped in the truck of The MM saved her

Comment

It's obvious she got onto the truck. There's no need to debate it.

Comment

The milk truck was so obvious. She faked her death to get away from Lex.

Comment

She was going to get mailed to Alaska but there wasn't enough postage so she had to settle for Idaho.

Comment

Actually, she jumped in the white truck to escape Lionel (who she never trusted). She figured he'd be able to track down her SUV.

(She set off a timer to the explosive when she opened the door to the SUV before deciding to jump into the white truck).
                          Last edited by BWOracle; 05-18-2007, 03:42 PM.

Comment

She is ok, Rumorville says:

Kristin Kreuk WILL be back as Lana Lang. That milk truck couldn't have been more obvious, could it? We're assuming she's back for the full season, but there's really no way of knowing. Unless, of course, we're hearing bad information, and Lana really is dead...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎