Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Phantom

Talk about mistakes, plotholes or inconsistencies you noticed in Phantom here.

mistake 1: creating this forum a day early

Comment

I think I'll say it myself this time. The major plothole: Where was Shelby!? hehehe. That felt good. Anyway, I'd also like to ask where Henry Small, Lucas Luthor, Helen Bryce, Lucy Lane, and General Sam Lane are! More plotholes! AHHH!

Comment

Leaving the chain and lock on a gate long enough you could practically drive a truck through it.

Comment

Originally posted by testsubject
          Leaving the chain and lock on a gate long enough you could practically drive a truck through it.
          Haha yeh i was thinking the same thing. Lex sure has some high tech security

Comment

I still don't understand why Lionel had to force Lana to marry Lex in order to "get close to him" so he could stop his plans. Lionel knew that Lex killed a man and covered it up. Lex was even willing to give up everything when Lionel revealed this knowledge. If Lionel was in of 33.1, he could just shut it down and stop Lex's experiments. Or Lionel could report Lex's crime and an incarcerated Lex would not have been able to continue with 33.1.

Also, where does Lionel live? I can't imagine Lex would let him stay at the mansion, yet there was Lionel drinking a beverage in the study.

Comment

Clark & Chloe were looking for information on the computer, when Clark found the information about the boy, in the top left hand corner I could clearly see 'QUEBEC'. It momentarily reminded me they were in Canada.
              Last edited by smoky; 05-17-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Also when was Quebec a poor area? That cabin/house looked pretty shady

Comment

Originally posted by Superman86
                  Also when was Quebec a poor area? That cabin/house looked pretty shady
                  Exactly. Oh, it's rural Quebec, Canada. They can't have electricity, running water or any modern conveniences. I am surprised they weren't shown battling polar bears out of their igloos.

It was more like Quebec, 1807 than Quebec, 2007.

Comment

Lex said that he has a security camera in the library and he caught Lana breaking into his briefcase and stealing his DVD. What about the countless times Clark has used his powers in that room, especially in this episode? I think they kinda dropped the ball there.

And of course, Chloe said something about "Cloud 99." I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was Cloud 9....

Comment

I originally posted this as a new thread, but I meant to post it as a reply to this thread. So Here it is again.

1st inconsistency-As the doctor is running towards the door and Lex is closing it in his face, you can see the doctor is wounded in his lower abdomen on the left hand side. The next cut scene is the boy dragging the doctor to the door, but he died at the door.

2nd inconsistency-As the boy puts the dead doctor's finger onto the fingerprint sensor he has no gloves on. Cut to the next scene and that same hand is seen falling to the floor with a rubber glove on it.

I still loved the episode! Hoping to see more of a fight between Clark and Bizarro in Season 7 opener!

Comment

Originally posted by testsubject
                        LOL - awesome. I was thinking the same thing as I watched... LOL Are U.S. borders that way too?

Originally posted by Nospam
                        Exactly. Oh, it's rural Quebec, Canada. They can't have electricity, running water or any modern conveniences. I am surprised they weren't shown battling polar bears out of their igloos.

It was more like Quebec, 1807 than Quebec, 2007.
                        Have you been to Quebec? They just got fire a couple months ago. LOL - I keed my Mountee brovahs!

Comment

So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                            So where was this alleyway Lana was running down towards her car? Why was she parked in this alleyway and how did Lionel know where she was? Last we saw Lana was in the mansion. Since when to rich women park in some back street alley? It doesn’t make sense.
                            That was the only place they could get a permit to blow up the truck in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                              Lex said that he has a security camera in the library and he caught Lana breaking into his briefcase and stealing his DVD. What about the countless times Clark has used his powers in that room, especially in this episode? I think they kinda dropped the ball there.

And of course, Chloe said something about "Cloud 99." I'm not 100% sure, but I thought it was Cloud 9....
                              HEYYYY!! Yeah, Clark does always use those dang-nabbit powers in Lex's office (or the whole house for that matter, namely super-speedsneaking in and out of it), LOL. Yes, him repeatedly doing this is either a bona fide airball for the producers OR Lex has the weakest security cameras that a millionaire could afford.

The saying IS "Cloud 9"; I believe Chloe said "99" instead, to be exxagerative.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎