Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for " Landslide "

Here ya go. For the ones who want to know.

# 1-12 Godsend --------14.84 mil
    # 1-13 The Fix ---------13.57 mil
    # 1-14 Distractions ---- 14.56 mil
    # 1-15 Run -------------14.68 mil
    # 1-16 Unexpected----- 14.02 mil
    # 1-17 Company Man -- 14.42 mil
    # 1-18 Parasite---------14.90 mil
    # 1-19 .07% -----------11.96 mil
    # 1-20 Five Years Gone- 11.92 mil
    # 1-21 The Hard Part----11.14mil

# 1-22 Landslide------11.54 mil

Ouch. Ratings have gone down since the break.

Oh well, it's still lightyears better then Smallville's ratings.

Comment

man its getting worse I guess nothing can top the 19 min X-Files used to get

But then you are right...they are 2x better than smallville lol

Comment

Well - it's still a pretty good number. Strange that as the show is getting better the number of viewers is going down. But I wonder if that's taking into account all the people using tivo or dvr.

Comment

The show may be losing viewers, though it did increase from last weeks episode. Mind you not that much but it did go up , but it's still # 1 in its target demo...its never lost that position all year always rates in the High 5mil to 6mil consistantly.

And we all know if you are rated high in your target demo your going to make tons of money for the network through advertising. We all know how the networks feel about their money.

Also I'm sure the ratings drop has someting to do with this trend thats caught every network by surpise this year. Viewers not being interested in watching TV anymore. Either it be weather, computers, DVR or whatever... some people just aren't hip to sit and watch anymore.

You could also argue that these awful hiatus schedules are to blame...when was it ever been like this? You debut your show. You reach its normal hiatus period. Ok I get it. Only to come back for what 5 episodes. Take a month off. Comeback for 2 episodes, leave again for another month then comeback and finish your season.

Theres to much time in between new episodes to lose viewers to other distractions. I hope the networks learn from this and maybe re-tool how they schedule their shows.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
            You could also argue that these awful hiatus schedules are to blame...when was it ever been like this? You debut your show. You reach its normal hiatus period. Ok I get it. Only to come back for what 5 episodes. Take a month off. Comeback for 2 episodes, leave again for another month then comeback and finish your season.

Theres to much time in between new episodes to lose viewers to other distractions. I hope the networks learn from this and maybe re-tool how they schedule their shows.
            Oh god, I know! Those haitus's drive me bonkers! Especially that hole "take a month off, show 2 eps, take 2 months off and show 5 new eps"crap. How can they actually expect peeps to watch when they do that? Especially when they aren't even keeping the timeslot open for reruns of that show so that peeps who love that show will actually tune into that station and watch the reruns and see the commericals that advertise when the new eps will return??! It seems like reruns gotta be cheaper then throwing some random new show in the Heroes timeslot for a few weeks anyways!

Comment

Well - that's why Heroes is lining up the Heroes:Origins to air when Heroes is on hiatus - so even when it's gone it's not really gone lol. Can't wait.

Comment

I have a friend who hasnt watched since the break! Says he got into some other show during the break!

Comment

I have to tivo Heroes cause I have smallgroup that meets during teh best show evar!

God first

I keep asking the group to move to Wed though. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh but they won't listen.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎