No announcement yet.

heidi petrelli.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heidi petrelli.

i was wondering if she lost the ability to walk again after linderman died. she was in the whell chair pretending to be crippled so she wouldnt have been able to tell at the time. if she can walk, maybe peter will have eden`s power of perception.

I'm pretty sure that once he heals someone or something, it doesn't simply reverse in the event of his death.

Comment

Re: heidi petrelli.

Originally posted by phantom222
      eden`s power of perception.
      I think you mean persuasion...

I don't think it necessarily works that way; just because Linderman is dead doesn't mean that the effects of his power would go away too. That would be like saying that when Zane died, all the things that he liquified would un-liquify

Comment

Eden had the power of persuasion. She was like a jedi. Unless they said something different in this ep? I still got over 20 minutes to go.

Comment

she seems annoying, just like her character on 24.

Comment

Or Friends or any of the other shows she made a 2 minute appearance on.

Comment

she was in the wheel chair because they didnt want to let it out yet she even said why do i need to be in this wheel chair and nathan said its not something to share now

Comment

Good Lord! She's got an impressive resume though.
                Look at all of the shows she's been on. The woman certainly gets around doesn't she?

Known for: Keeping the Faith, General Hospital, Traffic

Comment

Dude, she was in Hermans Head. I take back everything I said about her amd I think shes great now!

Comment

if she can walk, maybe peter will have eden`s power of perception.

How does her being able to walk correspond to peter getting eden's power??

Comment

Originally posted by Patient101
                      if she can walk, maybe peter will have eden`s power of perception.

How does her being able to walk correspond to peter getting eden's power??
                      There have been theories that since Claude described Peter as an empath that Peter needs someone to be alive for him to use there power (which they obviously do not need to be, Seeing as Ted is dead and Peter still has his power) and since edens dead poeple thought that he wouldn't have her power. It's all a question of wether or not powers used are connected to the source.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎