No announcement yet.

is candice ugly.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is candice ugly.

she mentioned being fat and or ugly. obviously she`s not to us but, maybe she used her power to look uncontrolably hot.

She is hiding becuase the world is crule to her

Comment

She stole illusion of her body - the one we see - from this chick called Molly Griggs.

Comment

absolutely i picked up on that, she must look totally different in her natural state.

Comment

i thought that the women she was with micah when they went to rig the votes was really her... but dont know she couldve just used that to seem like micahs mom

Comment

Yeah I have a suspicion shes a fat chick with self-esteem issues. I mean come on they layed it on pretty thick in those scenes. Also we saw a glimpse of Candences heart...she showed concern for Micha's well being in the voters booth.

Comment

ya i think she`ll turn out to be a nicer hero than we thought. remember, hiro helped her in the future, and hiro, future or not, wouldnt help virrans.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                She is hiding becuase the world is crule to her
                Yeah - but being angry at the world for it being crule doesn't mean you should just side with the people who are going to heal the world by blowing it up. Lame. Still don't like her character - no sympathy from me. Even the kid was like 'you're stupid - I didn't even know the world was sick'

Candice is gonna buy it next episode - just hope that she buys it before Sylar can get a hold of her or else it's only a hop skip and a jump before the future we saw a few episodes ago is actually the reality.

But then again - future Peter was hot! lol

Comment

I see a glimmer of hope! Maybe she WILL turn to the good side. Just as long as Sylar doesn't get to her.

Comment

She needs to walk by Peter so he can get the power too...and Micah. I think he needs to step it up in the powers department, Sylar's done A LOT more shopping then he has...

and it's not like he has to dine and dash either!

Comment

LOL^^@ the 'sylar's done more shopping than Peter' comment.

True - Peter knows what he can do so he should be running around and hugging everyone he knows or thinks may be special. He needs to get a better inventory and then practice.

Comment

Well Peter could already have countless amounts of powers but he doesn't realize it. For example, he should have Eden's Jedi thing goin' on but he doesn't know that she had that power and he hasn't been in a situation where it comes out instinctively - so it get's unused.

Comment

^^That's true. I thought about that before. Be fun and dangerous if powers whip out that Peter doesn't know he has. But he seems to be getting a better handle on controlling the powers once he's snagged them - way to go Peter.

Candice is still ugly to me on the inside and that makes her ugly to me on the outside. Some people say she's gonna turn over a new leaf but it might come a day short to be of any use.

Comment

Do you think we will see Candices true side in the finale?

Comment

I was disappointed that we're not seeing him practice more...I mean come on, Hiro's a samurai master after 10 minutes w/ daddy Takei

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎