No announcement yet.

Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

What a load of crap! She hurt Clark big-time in Promise when she married Lex. I guess she's now into deceiving herself like Lex does.

Once you become or date a Luthor there's no going back, apparently

Comment

Except she protected Clark from harm by marrying Lex, and she knew she was doing so. She threw herself in front of a bullet for him and much like she herself didn't realize Clark had done the same thing for her in earlier seasons, Clark did not realize that she was protecting him as well. How many times has Clark "hurt" Lana for the sake of protecting her from true harm? It's the same situation only reversed.

Comment

focus people focus
        Lana ALWAYS hurts the man she loves, she hurted withney, Jason, Clark and now Lex. She ALWAYS hurt them and all their parent's died while dating her watch Lionel!!!

Comment

I took that quote as she would never hurt him intentionally. She knew that Clark would be hurt by the marriage, but she couldn't tell him without breaking the blackmail secret and risking Clark's life. I'm sure Lana will tell him about the blackmail in the finale so everything will be fine and Clark will understand.

Comment

Yeah that's how I took it too. I thought Lana was refering to Clark and Lex just thought she was talking about him. Considering the fact that Lex doesn't know that Lana no longer loves him.

Comment

Re: Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Originally posted by All about Clark
              What a load of crap! She hurt Clark big-time in Promise when she married Lex. I guess she's now into deceiving herself like Lex does.
              It's Smallville. Characters say one thing today and the total opposite tomorrow.

Comment

Lana has done nothing but hurt Clark for the last six years, both intentionally and unintentionally, her lack of self-awareness would be laughable if it were not for all the pain and misery it has caused both for herself and many other people, I hope when the climax of this season comes, she may finally see all that Clark has sacrificed for her, and done for her, and that she may learn a little humility and show some gratitude. ( like getting out of Clark life forever)

Comment

Geez..Lana is blamed for EVERYTHING isn't she? Well then, F**K YOU Lana for global warming, famine, war, and how DARE you make the wind blow hard enough to cause my drink to fall over?!! *sarcasm*

Give it a break. Clark has hurt Lana just as much as Lana has hurt Clark. It's equal.

Comment

She should have added the clause I would never hurt the man that I love...after he tells me all his secrets or I find them out on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                      She should have added the clause I would never hurt the man that I love...after he tells me all his secrets or I find them out on my own.
                      She had the right to be angry at Clark for the secrets. Now that she understands why he's done what he's done in the past..she realizes that he had a good reason for doing that.

Comment

Re: Lana: I would never hurt the man I love

Originally posted by All about Clark
                        She was blackmailed into it...
                        If she didn't marry Lex then Clark would be dead.
                        She had no choice...
                        Didn't you watch the episode?

Comment

She rebounded with Lex and rubbed Clark's face in it like she did with Adam and Whitney. She's a pain machine. She thinks the only person who feels pain is herself.

Comment

Lana didn't rebound with Whitney..she was with him first and Adam and Lana didn't even date.

Comment

She did it to protect clark...i think it was meant as a subtle slam like when she was putting a guilt trip on lex in nemesis.. like she doesnt love him anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎