What did you love about "Prototype"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, it's one of my best

Comment

Oh, for heaven's sake! Ruthless Lex would get the highest. I loved Clark confronting Lionel (oooohhhhh, he's cute when he's angry! ), and since I'm a big time Clana fan, I went ahead and checked off "The almost Clana kiss" as well. I understand it gets pretty intense between Clark and Lex; I'll have to make sure... oh wait a minute! I have class that night. I'll have to tape it anyway!!! <3 <3 <3

Comment

I gotta go with the chloe scenes. because obivously I am a huge chloe fan. And I always love her scenes so I voted for her.

Comment

Lex was utterly ruthless!!!I love evil Lex

Lionel was very interesting and was so hot.I love him with shorter hair

Lois is becoming THE Lois

Comment

I loved Clark's interactions with each character.

Comment

The "Prototype" Wes Keenan was rather interesting as a character. I wish they'd given more time for a real battle with Clark. You'd think, with all his meteor powers and some alien DNA, that he could've put up more of an actual fight.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I loved that they progressed Lois and her investgation skills. It was great getting some clues to how she grew up. I liked Martha and Chloe's exchange about Clark too.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎