Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    That depresses me everytime I read it......
    Man, what has the world become?!?
    Models, not eating and outer beauty. It's a sad sad world.

Comment

To be honest I just download the episode from the web and watch it when I want to. Its a lot more convinient and I know a lot of my friends do the same, especially now that the sun is out and you want to go out. I'm sure a lot of other people do that too and its affecting rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
        To be honest I just download the episode from the web and watch it when I want to. Its a lot more convinient and I know a lot of my friends do the same, especially now that the sun is out and you want to go out. I'm sure a lot of other people do that too and its affecting rating.
        Well then, I hope there are NOT alot like you...

Comment

It was almost a certainty that Smallville would be renewed for a 7th season, but it is now official.

CW has handed out series orders to comedy "Aliens In America" and dramas "Gossip Girl," "Reaper" and the untitled South Africa project.

Additionally, the network has renewed sci-fi dramas 'Smallville' and 'Supernatural' and teen soap "One Tree Hill" for next season.

"Aliens," now to be produced by CBS Paramount Network TV and Warner Bros. TV, centers on a teen Pakistani Muslim in the U.S.

The pickup of "Gossip," also from WBTV, makes it two new series orders for "The O.C." creator Josh Schwartz, who also has dramedy "Chuck" ordered at NBC.

"Reaper," from ABC Studios, is a comedic drama about the devil and his bounty hunter, while the CBS Par TV-produced South Africa project is an adaptation of the British family drama set at a South African game preserve.

Link to Article
          Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 05-15-2007, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Now, the issue is BUDGET.

Comment

hi everyone, new guy here. live in south america,
              so i just download eps. no cw here, so 2 bad for ratings, since there are a lot of people who have 2 download from the net. makes me kinda wonder what the count would say if the downloading people would be added up in ratings...

Comment

Just got the week ratings in from the Nielson's

Smallville continues to go downhill.
                Ranked 98 this week compared to 94 last week

Overall, CW is hurting, it's losing a lot of it's veteran series. Don't really know how much longer it can survive.

Now NBC is taking L&O: Criminal Intent and putting it over to USA Network. Where it will do an encore performance on Saturday nights on NBC. Now that's creative thinking on NBC's part. Someone must have lost a lot of sleep on that idea.
                Last edited by ScottM1956; 05-16-2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                  Well then, I hope there are NOT alot like you...
                  I know it's supposely bad because it hurts the rating, but it seems (not only with Smallville but with other, even more popular series) that this how stuff will look like in couple of years. Its just a new way for watching TV, and the networks will have to adjust if they want to survive, like everything else in life. I've read that if you counts the viewers that watch the series on DVR and such you should up the rating by 20%.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎