Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I miss Sylar killing Mr. Freeze?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense to me. I don't read the graphic novels though. I don't know what it is but my laptop doesn't like them. Even with my dsl connection, it still freezes up and is impossible to read.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't read them yet, I just read a list of Sylar's victims and he was on it.

Comment

That's cool. Thanks for sharing the info anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhouse
          If we're assuming that the power came from a murder we know about, then it has to come from "David" the man killed in the graphic novel "Turning Point". James Walker was eating his cereal, eyes closed when he died. If Sylar had cut open his head telekinetically prior to freezing him, his eyes would have been open, his face contorted with agony. No, he was caught surprised, frozen, then lobotomized. And since David was killed in July, before James Walker, and seems to be Sylar's only unaccounted for source of power (his head was also cut open) it has to be him.
          Of course theres nothing there to tell us that he got cryo from David either. But your right I did forget about that one. As for James I still read somewhere that is abilty was freezing. Which in a way would make since why he was frozen. Sylar likes to test his new powers out after he gets them and the body in front of him would make great practice. But until I find the source, it does look like its from either from David or James with one of them having an unseen power! :Cool:

Comment

The fact that James Walker looked like he was froze while eating his cereal makes me think that Sylar froze him prior to cutting his skull off and removing his brain. If Sylar only used telekinsis then James would have at least dropped the spoon after Sylar ripped out his brain.

Comment

I was agreeing with you RedPhoenix23.

Redhouse, where did you get the name David for that victim, The novel doesnt mention his name?

Comment

Its basically the name assumed by sites like www.heroeswiki.com and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29. It comes from the name the police officer is writing down on his notepad while at the crime scene. His name might be something else, but for now he's referred to as David.

Comment

It would be real hard to eat a frozen brain if he froze him before removing it. At least I think it would.

Comment

But was James Walker completely frozen through-and-through or just on the outside? And who knows, maybe brains are not a dish best served cold. Maybe Sylar likes to flambe the brains first.

Comment

A chilled dessert
                      He could have even used sprinkles

Comment

Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream: Cookies 'N Brain

Comment

Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream: Cookies 'N Brain

Pistachio Cerebral Cortex Crunch

Comment

or maybe........ Cherry Medula Oblan-cobbla'!
                            (*Randy G. grabs his keys & runs to Dairy Queen for a Brain Blizzard.)

Comment

That would be a great dessert after a big bucket of Kentucky Fried Brains

Yeah, I am getting more ideas for spoof pics now

Comment

Its basically the name assumed by sites like www.heroeswiki.com and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29. It comes from the name the police officer is writing down on his notepad while at the crime scene. His name might be something else, but for now he's referred to as David.
                                Thanks for pointing that out. Someone had a good eye to catch that. I had to zoom in to about 300 to see it.

Originally posted by Randy G.
                                or maybe........ Cherry Medula Oblan-cobbla'!
                                (*Randy G. grabs his keys & runs to Dairy Queen for a Brain Blizzard.)
                                I wonder if eats to fast if he will get a "Brain Freeze"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎