This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for "The Hard Part"

Yesterday’s Winners:
    Dancing With the Stars (ABC), Two and a Half Men (CBS), The King of Queens (CBS), Heroes (NBC), CSI: Miami (CBS)

A below-average Heroes on NBC still led the hour among adults 18-49 (5.0/12), with a third-place finish in total viewers (11.08 million).

# 1-12 Godsend --------14.84 mil
    # 1-13 The Fix ---------13.57 mil
    # 1-14 Distractions ---- 14.56 mil
    # 1-15 Run -------------14.68 mil
    # 1-16 Unexpected----- 14.02 mil
    # 1-17 Company Man -- 14.42 mil
    # 1-18 Parasite---------- 14.90 mil
    # 1-19 .07% --------------11.96 mil
    # 1-20 Five Years Gone- 11.92 mil

# 1-21 The Hard Part----11.14mil

Last edited by warriorrenegade; 05-11-2007, 07:10 PM.

It's hard to ignore the loss of 3 mil people during the most recent hiatus. I hope TPTB will learn from that mistake and develop a new strategy when it comes to the taping schedule.

Comment

Yes I believe the hiatus's has hurt Heroes. You can't expect causal viewers to follow them. Its hard enough for the hardcore fanatics. But look at the bright side...Heroes isn't the only showto suffer from ratings lows. From what I've read it seems just about every show is loosing viewers in some fashion. Don't worry. Heroes is in no serious trouble of being cancelled or put on the shelf. Its second season is almost guranteed , if it hasn't been already.

Comment

With the setup of television these days it could pull in 5 million and still have a second season. Lower budget tho. This month is usually a slow month for tv! Plus on other rating systems it shows more viewers. warriorrenegade, what rating results did you get?

Comment

If it weren't for tivo, I bet the ratings would be even lower after that break. During the break, I was so far removed, that I actually deleted all the past eps.

After Monday, I regret that...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
            With the setup of television these days it could pull in 5 million and still have a second season. Lower budget tho. This month is usually a slow month for tv! Plus on other rating systems it shows more viewers. warriorrenegade, what rating results did you get?
            I believe the fast nationals.

Comment

One of the things to remember is that once spring approaches and people are outdoors again, ratngs go down quite often. I don't think it is indicative of a serous problem. The other thing to look at is the key demographic for heroes is more susceptible to weather fluctuations then some other demographics. I would say the wide appeal is for from probably 13 to 40 and that group of people tend to lead active lifes and will be out and about in the spring not watching television.

Also with Dancing with the stars being so popular right now and Deal or no deal declining, the follow through watchers are going to drop off.

All of it leads to a few million drop off, which still won its time slot.
              Last edited by shipgrad2002; 05-09-2007, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎