Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P sword.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the spoiler section there are some elightening interviews with George Takei and Masi Oka. Won't go into detail because this isn't the spoiler section, but check them out for more information.

Comment

Those were great, thanks for pointing them out.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
        The promo didnt look like it had his sword either. DOnt get me wrong, I want him to have it and I hope his dad can fix it for him.

It never really looked like the metal was ever melted, more like liquified. So maybe he didnt want to spill any on his shoes.
        I was responding to the post above mine that insisted that Hiro's dad wouldn't be helping him.

The metal might not actually melt like from heat or anything. But after it falls apart and settles it appears to keep that shape - like it did on the floor as well as in the cup. So if the metal were to melt on skin - the result would not be pretty. It would take surgary to get that stuff off!

Comment

Of course unless he re-liquifies it!

Comment

I don't know.... Is there ANY guarentee that your skin wouldn't come off with it?? I wouldn't want to test it on myself that's for damn sure!

Comment

The NBC Heroes/Wiki page states the power is to liquify any solid matter item without the use of heat. Sylar could use that now to prevent gunshots or getting stabbed. Depending on how it effects the force of the item.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎