No announcement yet.

I Love You Claire Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love You Claire Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as I was about to say what the h**l was up with this episode with only one scene with Bennett in it...the episode totaly went and redeemed itself in that last scene!!!!
    OH MY GOD! That was what I was so waiting to see A Claire Bear, daddy reunion
    Oh my god that was great!! Running towards each other....the hug, the "I Love You Claire Bear!" I screamed!! I actually jumped out of my seat oh god that was so great!! I gotta watch this episode again just to see that over again! That rocked!

wow, sentimental crap, but not as bad smallville

Comment

but when i saw ted with him, you knew it was where this all begins cuz peter would absorb his power. i was yellin `peter run away!`

Comment

Yeah that was pretty cool, HrG and Clairebear reunited....*a collective Awwwww falls over the boards* wasn't it sweet? LOL

Comment

FINALLY!!

Comment

HRG is seriously my favourite character apart from peter... hes soo lovable!!!! i like claire except sometimes shes a bit too self absorbed and too confused. i hope she becomes more confident in the future. i mean even MICAH is more confident than her, so its not an age thing.

Comment

I'm happy she and her dad finally got reunited.

Comment

it was funny when he said that

and also parkman and peter gave each other soem right evils

Comment

All the guys starting checking out each other. I think maybe there will be more than one gay guy and we now who they are know.

Comment

Originally posted by coneyisland
                    HRG is seriously my favourite character apart from peter... hes soo lovable!!!! i like claire except sometimes shes a bit too self absorbed and too confused. i hope she becomes more confident in the future. i mean even MICAH is more confident than her, so its not an age thing.
                    I know, right?!! She's getting on my last damn nerve. I still "aww." at the Claire-Bear moments though. But Claire's whole whining about not being normal was just not appreciated at that point in the story. H-E-L-L-O!!! They have to stop an exploading man and she's taking five to sit down and cry about not being "normal?" WTF? Too bad Hiro wasn't there. He's good at the whole pep talk thing!

Comment

Tomorrow night, the "normal" game! I am getting plastered!

Comment

Yup! Take a shot for everytime the word "normal" leaves Claire Bear's lips!!!!! WOOT!! Party time!!!!

And if you really wanna get messed up then also take a shot whenever the word "destiny" comes out of Peter's mouth as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23

And if you really wanna get messed up then also take a shot whenever the word "destiny" comes out of Peter's mouth as well!!
                          hahaha

If I did that I'd be too wasted to go through the whole 40mins of the episode..... If there's anyone who's in love with destiny it's Peter....

Comment

And if you want a trip to the hospital, take shot every time HRG and Matt argue!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎