Collapse
No announcement yet.

i feel bad for sylar.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was impressed with how they finally gave sylar a more human element to him, kind of explaining why he does what he does. After hearing about it I was hoping it would be more effective, but it worked. I mean, you can't completely redeem the things hes done, but it gave at least a limited redemption for him. I'll reserve final judgment until i see where they're going with this storyline though.

Comment

I think they should bring in one of Sylars ex-girlfriends and make this show more dramatic. Cuz the guy is just plain nuts; so you know is ex has to be pretty crazy as well!

Comment

Is it wrong of me to root for Sylar?

Comment

If you don't live in New York, it's not.
          Last edited by DiscoDyslexic; 05-10-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I guess if you approve of drawing pictures with your dead mothers blood! Then yes of course you can root for him!

Comment

Hey, I think Sylar is the best villan to come along in quite a while

Comment

Completely agree with you, and there attempt to give him one last chance of redemption, made him that much better of a villian!

Comment

I have a love/hate relationship with Sylar. I hate that he goes around killing our heroes but then again I love that he's actually a threat and not some lame FOTW that ALWAYS get's foiled by the end of the ep.

Comment

I agree I like the ongoing battle for supremacy that I see shaping up between Sylar and Peter.

Comment

"Evolutionary Imperative"

And to think, my biggest goal is not to hit the alarm clock to many time in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎