No announcement yet.

claire/peter. arguing a lot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claire/peter. arguing a lot.

they seemed at eachothers throats alot tonight. i didnt like that because i`ve been waitng for a reunion for a while. why were they arguing so much?

what do you expect? they have different views on the future and the roles they will play. The clock is ticking, it's almost the end of the 4th quarter and we're not really sure who has the ball at this point; of course tensions are running pretty high

Comment

They were bound to fight. Claire is always crying about wanting to be normal and Peter wants to have this big destiny and save the world.

Comment

Kiss her & get it over with. LMAO!

Yeah, yeah, I know. Blah, blah, blah. It's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
          Kiss her & get it over with. LMAO!

Yeah, yeah, I know. Blah, blah, blah. It's wrong.
          Long Live Cleter

Comment

I guess when you have the struggle between normalcy and destiny tempers are bound to flare.

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
              Long Live Cleter
              It's PAIRE, you fool!!

*looks around*

Or so I've heard... it's not like I am into that kind of thing... What?! Quit looking at me like that!

Seriously though, whenever Claire whines about wanting to be normal or/and Peter starts ranting about destiny - take a shot. You'll be passed out on the floor wetting yourself in no time at all!

Comment

Just like the Smallville drinking game! When Lana cries or bleeds.... take a drink.

Comment

Or the old Buffy drinking game. Take a shot everytime Buffy shows her bra strap still think that was the best.

Comment

I dont think they were at each other as more they are trying to figure everthing out! I think, but I have been watching Buffy reruns, so I might drunk!

Comment

Yeah!They were arguing because they had different views but,I like how Peter tried to stay calm and explained his visions of the future to Claire.He brushed off her tears falling down her cheaks again(is it his signature move or what)

He's the nicest uncle that I ever seen.Also,very dangerous one who can blow up New York just like that
                      Last edited by Sweetie; 05-08-2007, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                        It's PAIRE, you fool!!

*looks around*

Or so I've heard... it's not like I am into that kind of thing... What?! Quit looking at me like that!

Seriously though, whenever Claire whines about wanting to be normal or/and Peter starts ranting about destiny - take a shot. You'll be passed out on the floor wetting yourself in no time at all!
                        LOL -- SO WRONG!

Peter seems to have grown up a bit since the first episode. It's good to see that he's more of a take charge and not run away kinda person. I think that having Claire around is making him take more responsibility.

And sure they were fighting - they're not the freakin' Brady Bunch family or something. Families fight a bit now and then - and it's not like they know each other very well either - so it's bound to happen now and again.

LOL - That does sound like a fun drinking game. Still like the Lana one. lol....... Never played the Buffy one - geez I was missing out when that show was on lol.
                        Last edited by Ginx; 05-08-2007, 09:29 AM.

Comment

quote:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
                          Long Live Cleter
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can people stop saying that?! there is no cleter or paire, ok? even if he wasnt her uncle, and being her uncle makes it even more impossible. why do people have to ruin a good show by taking a platonic relationship between a teenage girl and a 26 year old guy and turn it into somthing romantic and perverted.
                          A: hes her uncle.

B: it illegal.

C: he saved her life, of course they share a bond. a FRIENDSHIP!

Comment

It is Paire! (Not Cleter! ) LONG LIVE THE PAIRE!!!

Oh, and phantom222, I personally don't think a romantic Paire will ever happen on the show, but Peter and Claire have so much chemistry that it's fun to think of what might happen if in an AU they were not related, Claire was 20 or so and Peter was a few years younger...

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222

can people stop saying that?! there is no cleter or paire, ok? even if he wasnt her uncle, and being her uncle makes it even more impossible. why do people have to ruin a good show by taking a platonic relationship between a teenage girl and a 26 year old guy and turn it into somthing romantic and perverted.
                              A: hes her uncle.

B: it illegal.

C: he saved her life, of course they share a bond. a FRIENDSHIP!

Dude, lighten up a little. Nobody is "ruining" anything.

A: We joke like that around here all the time.

B: Nobody is actually serious about the "Cleter or Paire" thing.
                              We like to have fun with the show.

C: It's not life or death. It'll be okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎