No announcement yet.

molly is the tracking system.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molly is the tracking system.

i think she might be what matt and hrg are out to destroy.

yeah remember when HRG was telling Matt about the new "Walker System"

hint hint Molly Walker

Comment

I was expecting Molly to think about Mohinder's sister and that she was going to reveal that Shanti was alive. I think she is alive because why else would she have a photo of her in the file.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyking
        I was expecting Molly to think about Mohinder's sister and that she was going to reveal that Shanti was alive. I think she is alive because why else would she have a photo of her in the file.
        I thought the exact same thing. I actually said that in the Mohinder/superman thread before I read this.

Comment

I dont think HRG knows that its a little girl yet. Plus they wont have to destroy her, just kidnap her!

Comment

i dont think matt or hrg would kill a little girl but i think if ted thought it was his only chance he would kill her

Comment

quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally posted by Hockeyking
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              i know i thought that would be the cliffhanger ending. i wonder what shanti`s power was anyway.

Comment

I would put money on Shanti's abilities being part of next seasons plot.

Comment

Yer, when i figured out that she was the "walker system" i felt well stupid for not knowing it sooner

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎