No announcement yet.

Clark's responsibility issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark's responsibility issues

When lana got shot he was having his usual "It was all my fault! WAAAA!" moments. I'm finding it pretty annoying.

Thoughts, comments, observations?

Over doing it alittle bit eh clark.

40's Clark: Suck it up kid and be a man!

Real Clark: But... But lana been shot and it my fault! I should of never let lana married lex!

40's Clark: (Slaps clark) I said suck it up and handle yourself with dignity man!
    Last edited by Mog-el; 05-03-2007, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Props to Chloe for shutting him up this episode, but Lana did the best job at shutting him up in a previous episode.

Clark no one wants to hear that freaking sob story!

Comment

Originally posted by Mog-el

Real Clark: But... But lana been shot and it my fault! I should of never let lana married lex!

40s Clark: (Slaps clark) I said suck it up and handle yourself with dignity man!

Oh that's wonderful! I wish I could see this. LOL!

Comment

LOL

Yeah, I thought it was a bit over the top when he blamed himself for Lana being shot. C'mon.

He should feel terrible about her being shot but not responsible.

Comment

Clark is addicted to guilt. He loves to blame himself for stuff he has absolutely no control of, like the meteor shower when he came to Earth.

Comment

40's Clark: (Slaps clark) I said suck it up and handle yourself with dignity man!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
                Clark is addicted to guilt. He loves to blame himself for stuff he has absolutely no control of, like the meteor shower when he came to Earth.
                Yeah, Peter Parker ought to sue Clark for copyright infringement. The whole obsessive responsibility thing is supposed to be HIS shtick!

Comment

um he loves lana and of course hes gonna feel guilty..i mean she got SHOT!!

Comment

Of course he felt guilty.......How is suppose to feel?

Comment

The meteor shower that brougth him to Earth wasn't his fault at all. He was just part of the debris. He needs to get the hell over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                        Of course he felt guilty.......How is suppose to feel?
                        Shocked... angered... anything but guilty. He has no reason to feel guilty, it wasn't his fault. Not even a smidgen, if I recall everything correctly.

Comment

LOL damn straight! I said it in another thread - if they took a bit of the 40's CK and the Reg. CK and mixed them together you'd come out with a pretty snazzy CK/Supes.

Comment

I'd love to see this 40's Clark meeting the 2007 one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
                              That's why Clark and Lana are made for each other. Between his guilt and her abandonment issues, it's a match made in heaven. What's the going rate for a hour of psychotherapy?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎