Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois singing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erica Durance was marvelous in the episode!!! She has a very beautiful voice... People said her voice was flat, blah, blah, blah... But I didn't hear any flaw in her singing... I think she actually makes Geri (spice girl) looks wayyyyy bad... No offense... But I compare ED singing with Geri's perhaps perhaps perhaps... LOL... Where can I get the song? I mean of Erica Durance singing... I really want that (If there's any)... ehe

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
      well, it was not THAT bad.
      I was kinda disappointed, actually.
      Someone said she took singing lessons for years.

Comment

She did? Wow, that's... sad. It definitely wasn't impressive.

Comment

Actually, there have been TV actresses who happened to be excellent singers. Renee Olstead, for instance, she was on 'Still standing' and her voice is excellent, IMO:

Comment

I though it was okay.
            I was not expecting to hear christina aguliara up there. If she can sing great, if she can't no biggy, not points lost for not having the best voice.

Does that make sense?
            Lois is not a singer she is a Reporter.
            now if her singing was as good as her reporting, that would be something sweet to hear.

Comment

That was my original point when I started this thread.

As a singer, she makes a great reporter.

Comment

yeah she has a great set of lungs

Comment

The singing was not bad. I have taken music studies for a many years now. And if anyone actually took the time to analyze the singing would have noticed it was on pitch. I agree with kiariclois.

Comment

^^agree i study music too and she was definitely on pitch.

Comment

that was such bad lip singing!!!

Comment

I'm listening definitely another kind of music. I think nothing from my music is similar to Lois singing. But it was good. Im not saying that i could listening it all the time like i do with some songs, but it was nice.

Comment

I thought she was good and on the right note.For those of you who already seen Spiderman 3.Mary Jane sings in the same style.In fact,I thought the scene was very simular.

Comment

Originally posted by Acejournalist82
                            The singing was not bad. I have taken music studies for a many years now. And if anyone actually took the time to analyze the singing would have noticed it was on pitch. I agree with kiariclois.
                            I agree with that 100%.

How can you compare the 1940's style of singing to that of 2007? You can't. I wasn't around in the 40's, I don't like the 40's style of music, but the singing was definitely on pitch.

You can't judge things from the 40's based on today's standards.

Comment

^^Just because someone was on pitch, that doesn't make them a good singer. But hey, ED was better than I am. Then again, at least my singing makes people laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleobsessor17
                                ^^Just because someone was on pitch, that doesn't make them a good singer. But hey, ED was better than I am. Then again, at least my singing makes people laugh.
                                I'm not saying I liked it, not at all. I didn't like the song or the style of music. I hate things in black and white. Noir was just a waste of an episode IMO.

But the singing wasn't as bad as these goons are making it out to be. If they can do better, where were they when the casting call went out? In the studio working with their producer on their new CD? I highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎