Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois singing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play professionaly as a jazz musician. The singing was bad.

Comment

edited out
      Last edited by Mysticlies; 05-06-2007, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by do3mire
        I play professionaly as a jazz musician. The singing was bad.
        cool. what instrument do you play?

Comment

I think ED did a good job with the song, i just don't think this was the right style for her. Hey, it could've been worse. she could've been seriously off key, just there to be with Lex.

Comment

that was NOT Lois/ED singing

Comment

It hurt my ears after a while

Comment

She wasn't that bad, she could've been worse ok! I bet lana sings worse....

Comment

She's not a trained singer but her voice itself isn't bad. If she had trained in the art and it was a passion in her life she could pull it off better, but I'm glad we heard her and not a professional who we can all tell has a different voice. Expecting her to sing like a professional is like expecting Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera to act with any great skill. Not every singer or actor can be like "Jay-Lo"

Comment

That scene seriously reminded me of Jessica singing in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. One of the best movies ever made IMO.

Comment

Some people keep saying it wasn’t her but it did sound a lot like her. Where is the proof if it was or not her? If it was her then I give her credit even though she wasn’t the greatest. If it wasn’t her then I think they could of gotten someone better, but what can I say whoever it was is a way better singer than me.

Comment

Originally posted by lanekent08
                        she was great! You're all so jealous because Lana has never done it.
                        Kristin wouldn't volunteer to sing because she knows better.

Erica should stick with acting.

Comment

Hey I thought Erica did great. It's just we didn't get to hear too much of her singing cause most of the time we saw Jimmy and Clark talking while Lionel conversed with Lex.

Comment

She wasnt bad (if she really was singing ), but i'm rather listening another kind of music - something faster I will be greatfull if she dont start sing professionally

Comment

She did great. Don't forget she was singing what they sang in that era. Blues or something like that but she was great.

Comment

It's also known as jazz!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎