No announcement yet.

Sylar and Peter fight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar and Peter fight

I am kind of confused. Everyone seems to be assuming that Sylar froze and Peter torched, but it seems to me that Sylars power wasn't really freezing. It looked like the same type of torching that Peter dd except a different color. I think maybe it is just Ted's power that each has, but maybe like the red light saber and green light saber in Star Wars. Same power, just different aspects of it.

I think they are just eachother nemesis and polar opposites in nature and that's why they had different colors. Peter is red because he's passionate about people and feels a great deal. Sylar is the cold blue because he's so detached from the rest of humanity and is just out for himself. Just look at their jobs, Peter was a hospice nurse because he truely believed in what he did and wasn't looking for the glory and money that a doctor's job would give him. And Sylar's job was lonely in a room all by his lonesome doing nothing but fixing watches all day.

Comment

No Peter definitely aquired Claire's mom's power(there are flames in his hand). And if you have read the graphic novel, Slyar exhibits his cryokenesis on the road to stop oncoming police cars. Plus he froze one of his victims in one of the earlier episodes, where matt finds that little girl hiding.

Comment

Also, if you watch the commentary version of this episode by clicking

here

you'll see that when they talk about this fight they mention it's a battle between "Fire and Ice".

Comment

hmm thats weird, whenever i try to click any of the videos on nbc i always get the message "we're sorry, this video cannot be accessed from this location" or something like that. i tried using firefox, than opera, than internet explorer, same thing for all of them, anyone know whats goin on?

Comment

use a proxy

Comment

umm...would you care to elaborate on that?...

Comment

you cant access those vids unless you are in the US. i'm in the same boat.

you'd need to find a proxy in the US, you'd access the site through this and it would only see the US proxy details and allow you to view the video,

google's your best bet for finding the info. add the proxy info in tools>net optins>connections>lan settings > use a proxy server

Comment

I don't about THAT computer stuff, but I do know about the Matrix.

Were we watching Smith and Neo or Sylar and Peter? Not only the fact that they both have more power than anyone else and Peter, somehow, has more and that stopping time is one step past bullet time but the similarity that got me, was Sylar in a suit (at the beginning of the fight) and Peter was in that Black petticoat thing.

It's like if the X-Men combined with the Matrix and then there was a bomb and a cheerleader, you'd have Heroes...!!

Comment

Shouldn't Peter just be able to stop time and attack Sylar... or would that not work? Any one know if he can only use one power at a time?

Comment

why cant he stop time and just shoot him? if he lacks claire's powers then he's dead

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
                        Shouldn't Peter just be able to stop time and attack Sylar... or would that not work? Any one know if he can only use one power at a time?
                        Quite true, however Peter was pretty pissed so he probably wanted to beat him mano-a-mano.

Originally posted by tomos
                        why cant he stop time and just shoot him? if he lacks claire's powers then he's dead
                        Well Sylar did have Claire's power however you're right, ultimately Peter has the superior abilities (he has everything Sylar has and more) and likely won the battle. Claire's power doesn't make anyone invulnerable anyway, just allows for healing -- if the body/brain is too damaged, healin' won't happen -- just dyin'.

Comment

yer i always thought that
                          even if he had clairs power
                          if you freeze time
                          and just cut him up into little peices
                          and put them really far away from each other
                          then he's gone

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰