Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt's brains not on the menu?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't die on Alias did he? Or maybe he did... I can't remember, lol.

Comment

No, not on Alias. But he did die on lost and on 3 other pilots that didnt get picked up. Maybe those shows shoudnt have killed him off. He is a great actor.

Comment

I like Matt. He's just tortured throughout the show, first his wife, then the threat of HRG taking his life away, now trying to get his life back. Then in the future, the possibility that his son would be executed or arrested for being different. As an actor he does play the role a little oddly, but he also seems to attack it from the "I have a family, this is how a real person would act" direction. He's likable. So, I'll label myself as his only fan if need be.

--The Spaz

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
          No, not on Alias. But he did die on lost and on 3 other pilots that didnt get picked up. Maybe those shows shoudnt have killed him off. He is a great actor.
          I know he died on Lost. That was one hell of a death! Scared the hell out of me!

Originally posted by spazenport
          I like Matt. He's just tortured throughout the show, first his wife, then the threat of HRG taking his life away, now trying to get his life back. Then in the future, the possibility that his son would be executed or arrested for being different. As an actor he does play the role a little oddly, but he also seems to attack it from the "I have a family, this is how a real person would act" direction. He's likable. So, I'll label myself as his only fan if need be.

--The Spaz
          For the most part, I agree. BUT shooting Mr. Bennent in the head was just way out of line.

Comment

sylar can't do everything himself

he needs ppl with abilities working with him

Comment

Until he can rule the world!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎