Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute! Why couldn't Matt wee the truth about "Nathon"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute! Why couldn't Matt wee the truth about "Nathon"?

Couldn't he tell that Nathon wasn't really Nathon? There's no way Sylar would have been able to stop himself from thinking about how good Matt's brains would taste... "but no, I am posing as Nathon now... I must not eat Matt's brains.... Must keep up the facade". Blah, blah. You get the idea.

Re: Wait a minute! Why couldn't Matt wee the truth about "Nathon"?

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
    Couldn't he tell that Nathan wasn't really Nathan? There's no way Sylar would have been able to stop himself from thinking about how good Matt's brains would taste.

Yeah Matt knew, near the end of the episode he didn't seem too surprised by Nathan's "new" powers or by his transformation into Sylar, and instead just kept going about his business (ie. trying to murder people ).

Comment

With favre beans and a nice Cianti!

Really? I'll have to rewatch (such a chore, lol) but it seemed like Matt was all "WTF? Oh well, one problem at a time" and then he turned his back on Nathon/Syler and Peter before seeing Nathon turn into Sylar. But that Matt was really fracking evil, so who knows, lol.

Comment

It looked like Matt only ever talked to Sythan over the phone!

Comment

Matt was working for Sylar. He killed Bennet and delivered Claire to him per instructions once he found out she was still alive.

Sylar didn't need to kill Parkman. "I have enough power already." He only wanted 1 last power. He wanted Claires.

Comment

Of course, Sythan has been able to over come peoples powers before (Eden), rendering them useless against him.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
              It looked like Matt only ever talked to Sythan over the phone!
              Matt was in the oval office with Mohinder AND "Sythan" and he looked pretty comfortable barging in there to me...

Originally posted by bucketofwater
              Matt was working for Sylar. He killed Bennet and delivered Claire to him per instructions once he found out she was still alive.

Sylar didn't need to kill Parkman. "I have enough power already." He only wanted 1 last power. He wanted Claires.
              I have no doubt that Matt had serious issues otherwise he wouldn't have shot Mr. Bennent in cold blood like that... BUT Matt knew that Claire was Nathan's daughter so him bringing her home to Nathan isn't the same as delivering her to get her brain eaten by Sylar. Even though, yes, Matt was was hella evil in killing Claire's foster dad Mr. Bennent.

Comment

Parkman never knew about Sythan because the Haitian was always around; I bet the Haitian knew...

Genius!

Comment

the haitian might have had orders not let him read the president's mind

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎