No announcement yet.

Molly's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly's Power

In the trailer, thomson says that Molly is the only one that can stop Sylar (If you dont know who molly is, she was the little girl that parkman found in the wall of the house where sylar got the freezing dude in episode 1), what do you think her powers are?

The ability to kill people who go by the alias "Sylar". That'd be a weird power.

Comment

When she touched the hand of one of the cahracters of the show in the preview she may be able to calm thoughts down or put goo thoughts in your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
        The ability to kill people who go by the alias "Sylar". That'd be a weird power.
        LOL, yeah. That would be a weird power. Poor girl obvisouly fails.....

Comment

Originally posted by nafeasonto
          When she touched the hand of one of the cahracters of the show in the preview she may be able to calm thoughts down or put goo thoughts in your mind.
          so her power is the power of lavender? too sooth and relax? Or is it the Serenity now power?

I'm wondering why Matt doesn't just turn off Sylar's mind - or is that not something he's capable of?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I'm wondering why Matt doesn't just turn off Sylar's mind - or is that not something he's capable of?
            I think Matt's just telepathic, so he probably can't, but now that you mention it, the Haitian should be able to. Then again, he is associated with the Petrelli family, so maybe nathan or angela (which is probably more likely) told him to stay out of the way.

Comment

Her power is Super psychiatry.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
                I think Matt's just telepathic, so he probably can't, but now that you mention it, the Haitian should be able to. Then again, he is associated with the Petrelli family, so maybe nathan or angela (which is probably more likely) told him to stay out of the way.
                Oh right - I remember last episode when 'The company man' mentioned 'too bad this is just one way' meaning that Matt could listen but couldn't respond. So maybe he can't really enter into someone else's thoughts.

And you're right - the Haitian should be able to null Sylar - shouldn't he? Maybe Sylar's not really like the rest of them so the Haitian can't null him?

Comment

It's probably because Sylar is too powerful (I think Peter is the same way). They're probably the only two who can nullify the haitian's powers.

Comment

Originally posted by JDubbz
                    It's probably because Sylar is too powerful (I think Peter is the same way). They're probably the only two who can nullify the haitian's powers.
                    Maybe - or maybe it's that both Peter and Sylar have multiple powers. Maybe the Haitian can only damper one power at a time?

But if that's the case then why did Matt hang upstairs so that they were safe because the Haitian was blocking powers? Maybe he can block Peter's power - just not Sylars......because maybe Sylar doesn't have a power like the rest......in the very beginning Mohinder's dad told Sylar that he wasn't special like he thought? Maybe Sylar made himself that way somehow?

Comment

Well, wouldn't Peter absorb the Haitian's powers and be able to cancel out his cancellation?

I wonder why parkman didn't sense that "Nathan" was really Sylar...

Comment

Thats a good point about Peter, but also the Haitians powers aren't just to nullify other people's powers. He can steal memories as well, so theoretically he could have just wiped out Sylar's memory, that way he'd have no recollection of trying to steal everyones powers. Also, until they explain the exact science of Sylar's "brain eating", we really wont have any idea of how the Haitians powers will affect him. It makes sense that Peter can nullify his powers, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that Sylar should be able to do the same thing.

Comment

But if Peters powers were nullified, then his powers wouldnt work to get the powers!

Comment

Actually Peter only has one power, it absorbs other powers. The hatian should be able to stop him if he wanted to. The hatian can apparently focus who he impedes because Parkman could still use his. Maybe he never stopped working for the Petrellis.

Comment

Someone needs the power to reset those with Peters powers, so He will have to start coming in contact with people to get powers again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎