No announcement yet.

Was Lana ashamed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All about Clark
    He's accepted that humans will not act as he would.
    Usually, I would agree 100% with this. But this show has presented a Clark who is the way he is not because of his Kryptonian biology or nature but because of how his parents raised him. I think this is one really positive way they developed him because he knows very little about his home planet & race. At the start of the show, he knew virtually nothing but was still a responsible guy, which I think is a sign he is a product of the way the Kents raised him and not because he is Kryptonian. From what we've seen of Kryptonians so far, only his mother and Raya have been really shown in a positive light.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Usually, I would agree 100% with this. But this show has presented a Clark who is the way he is not because of his Kryptonian biology or nature but because of how his parents raised him. I think this is one really positive way they developed him because he knows very little about his home planet & race. At the start of the show, he knew virtually nothing but was still a responsible guy, which I think is a sign he is a product of the way the Kents raised him and not because he is Kryptonian. From what we've seen of Kryptonians so far, only his mother and Raya have been really shown in a positive light.
      true, but at the same time lets not forget, his parents raised him differently than a normal human, they had to.
      He was instilled with a much higher sense of responsibility, control and much more aware of hos different he was and,later on, his destiny.

Comment

^^Good point. I'm guessing had he been a meteor freak since his parents found him and they would have known that, they would have raised him in the same way. Though, he has more than 1 power, so he needed to be that much more responsible.

His blood was always alien too, so taking him to the doctor was another thing they had to avoid since a freak's blood would be human (though mutated) but Clark's would be something else.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I don't agree completely. I think he's a combination of his parents upbringing along with his kryptonian way of thinking. This show has shown him to be a peacekeeper in alot of ways, the ep Visitor comes to mind. We've all seen Jonathan act out and be willing to start a fight, but Clark rarely lashes out. He is always keeping himself in check and protecting others. It's not like you can take the kryptonian out of Clark, it is what he is, even if his feelings tend to lend to human feelings.

Comment

If I were Lana...I will do the same thing with her...let Lex die

Comment

Lana has no sense of shame. she never has. shes didn't have it when she did this to lex. she didn't have it earlier when she was pitting clark and chloe against each other. she didn't have it when she got with lex in the first place. i don't necessarily blame her, but personal accountability is something neither the writers nor the other characters like clark have ever expected, demanded, or given her.

Comment

i wouldn't be ashamed if i was Lana ..she has every good reason to leave lex for dead and lex deserves it.who cares if that jerk dies...

Comment

I care lex is bestest sexiest wickidest villan there is ...

Comment

Originally posted by happyending21
                    I care lex is bestest sexiest wickidest villan there is ...
                    Ditto.

Also somebody else mentioned Clark loves Lana with all her faults and such. I dissagree because Clark does not see Lana's faults in the first place. To him she is still the prom queen he spied on through his telescope.

Comment

Hey!That jerk(like you said) will still be there in the future so,he has to live.That's one of the many reasons why Clark & Lana don't belong together.They will never see eye to eye in those kind of situations,Lana would let bad persons die but,Clark no matter what people will have done,he will always save them because it what a superhero does.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎