No announcement yet.

They can't change the future.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can't change the future.

You'll see through out the episode, the things that have happened to change the future haven't happened. Claire was alive in the future, and there were others that I can't pinpoint, but they were there.

We're doomed. If they don't change it soon, I'm not gonna watch any more. It'd just be to depressing.

no i think theyre trying to say that hiro has to be there when the explosion happens

Comment

Sure they can. When Hiro went to the future in the first episode they called Japan and got Ando (I think) and we know that Ando is in America now with Hiro thus they changed the future already.

Comment

They have to change the future..they have to!

Comment

Okay peoples, this is the timeline before future hiro went to peter on the train. Where Peter is the bomb, is in the first timeline. The second timeline hasn't happened yet, so it makes sense that nothing has changed. aka, Peter still has the scar. He won't have it in the current timeline do to Claire's ability. He was able to blow up and still be alive because Ted can do that. Hope that gets people over this ridiculous confusion that seems to be bothering people.

Comment

They can change the future because Claire was dead in Future Hiro's original timeline and now she's alive... or at least she WAS alive...

Future Hiro had the wrong information he kept thinking Sylar was the one to blow up NY when in fact it was Peter that did it.

Comment

Originally posted by hfmyo
              Okay peoples, this is the timeline before future hiro went to peter on the train. Where Peter is the bomb, is in the first timeline. The second timeline hasn't happened yet, so it makes sense that nothing has changed. aka, Peter still has the scar. He won't have it in the current timeline do to Claire's ability. He was able to blow up and still be alive because Ted can do that. Hope that gets people over this ridiculous confusion that seems to be bothering people.
              its the same timeline, when hiro first came to peter it was sylar who exploded now it was peter

Comment

I'm only guessing but perhaps People from the future can not directly change the past. Hiro could not save the waitress because they did not share the same time. So hense Peter had to save the Cheerleader (not future Hiro, who lets face it could have stopped time and therefore easily kill Sylar with his sword anytime before Sylar became too powerful) because death can only be stopped or caused by people of the same time.

Comment

It's probably one those crazy "the universe will explode" deals if Future Hiro or even Future Peter (using Hiro's power) were to just pop into the past and kill Sylar before he becomes too powerful.

Besides, as bad as Sylar is, it's TED the radition dude and PETER that are the ones that are going to cause the destruction in NY anyways and since Ted is yes, annoying he's not evil so they can't just off him and Peter is definately not evil so they can't kill him either.

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
                    its the same timeline, when hiro first came to peter it was sylar who exploded now it was peter
                    I dont think it was ever Sylar who blew up. Nathan covered up Peters explosion by telling the world it was Sylar. Even when they engage in that last battle Sylar seemed upset that he was framed for it. Hiro, just believed Nathan as the rest of the world did!

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
                      Sure they can. When Hiro went to the future in the first episode they called Japan and got Ando (I think) and we know that Ando is in America now with Hiro thus they changed the future already.
                      yer but thats because hiro skipped 5 weeks its like on back to the future when einstein skipped the minute and then appeared but to him it would have being instantaneous, so thatw asnt history cause he went back and came back to the normal timeline, if you know what i mean

Comment

I know what you mean!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎