Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happend to DL anyway?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing that he already had Candice's power already and that aloud him to sneak up on DL and incompasitate (yeah I so spelt that wrong, lol) him before DL had enough time to react. DL can be hurt if he's caught off gaurd, Jessica shot him once in the shoulder - it's just after he know's that you're a threat is when things get interesting.

Comment

I think DL could get hurt even if he wasnt caught off guard! His structure works on a different plane than everyone elses does, so if tk works on that same plan I think even if he phased then he could still be cut open.

Comment

I don't know what could ever be able to cut him if he phased. He can walk through walls! If that's not gonna hurt him, then I don't think he's going to be able to be cut. Especially since he has taken a bullet through the head like it was nothing - that's pretty damn impressive.

Comment

True! But!

The bullet was a physical item. But lets say him and Sylar got in a fist fight and they both used their powers. If Sylar were to throw a punch at him his arm would go right through. But lets say Sylar were to hit with TK, I think it would knock him across the room. Its on a completely different level than just regular touch. Just like if Sylar were to try and put up some kind of TK field, Matt would still be able to read his thoughts.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎