No announcement yet.

what happend to DL anyway?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happend to DL anyway?

it seems as far as nikki knows, he died with micah. how did he meet hiro and sylar?

well that sucks cause we'll never find out cause the episode is over

Comment

dont know about hiro, but sylar got his brains i know

Comment

If Sylar has been posing as the president for a while he would have had access to anyone brought in by Parkman.

Comment

that's a *really* sad thought... and I hope someone tortures Parkman with it.

Comment

It didn't seem like DL died in the explosion to me. Peter says that he killed Micah but didn't mention so I think maybe DL and Nikki just weren't able to work things out after Micah died and DL went his own way. Eventually the Future Hiro takes DL to Mr. Bennent to help him hide from the freaky wannabe nazi hit squads. And then sometime AFTER that Sylar munchies his brains. He had to of because the Nathan/Sylar had DL's powers.

Comment

It sounded like they both died in the explosion

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
                It sounded like they both died in the explosion
                He couldn't have. Future Hiro went to Mr. Bennets office looking for DL and a few others that he sent to Mr. Bennet for safety in the past (but our Hiro's future). If DL died in the explosion that Peter causes then that wouldn't have happened because DL would have already been dead and would have never needed to be taken by Future Hiro to Mr. Bennet to hide AFTER the explosion that caused the world to fear peeps with abilities in the first place. That was a mouthfull, lol.

Comment

Besides, we saw Syler use DL's 'through walls' power when he pulled Peter out of the room and into the hallway to fight him.

Syler ate DL. Maybe Micah too. Hopefully that future won't come to pass.

Comment

True that. Micah can still die in the explosion though. Sadly. *sniff* *sniff*

Comment

Micah dies in the explosion as Peter says, but Sylar obviously ate DL later =[

Comment

Good to see others agree. I thought I was going crazy, lol.

Comment

Yeah Sylar ate DL.

DL finally got his. Lol.

I always thought DL would die in his sleep somehow. Phasing right through his bed and straight underground, burying himself somewhere in the Earth's core for an eternity...

Another way I hoped DL would die would be falling asleep in the tub, waking up a little later to find himself a permanent part of the toilet. That would have been sweet...

Comment

LOL! And yet strangely....

Comment

Peter told Nikki that he was the bomb, he was the reason that Micah died and that we was the reason DL left! Which of course would make sense, since Micah was the only reason them two would stay together. Hiro did ask for a list from HRG, but note that DL and Candice were on the list and Sythan had both of their powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎