No announcement yet.

matts a jerk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matts a jerk

sounds like loosing his family tor him apart. i miss the old matt.

Yeah well old him wasn't that great either. Still better than this one I guess though.

Comment

I hate Parkman right now How dare he shoot HRG I cant beileve that one...damn they better change the future!

Comment

Matt's a murderer and a coward. His true self revealed.

Comment

It's possible he knows that Sylar is Nathon and Sylar threatened to eat his brain and Matt's kid's brain if Matt didn't serve him. A parent protecting their child is a scary thing! But.... we didn't really see for sure if that was what was going on. So screw him! LOL! Die EvilMatt! Die!

Comment

You can't blame people for things they might or might not do. Then everyone could be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
              I hate Parkman right now How dare he shoot HRG I cant beileve that one...damn they better change the future!
              Ali, I am very sorry for your loss. I know how much HRG meant to you and you will be in my thoughts all day!

Comment

Matt's ranking has now severely dropped in my book.
                I figured him to be a loser from way back when, trying to act like a big, bad FBI agent. But that he would go so far to kill someone who's trying to save millions of people... he's as bad as Sylar.

Comment

Matt went way out of line when he killed Mr. Bennent - the man that was protecting HIS son and ex wife.

BUT..

It sounds like he had genuine reason to be very pissed off at Future Hiro. It seems that Future Hiro killed alot of government agents a few years back when he broke into someplace - I can't remember what it was - and for that he places Future Hiro on the same shelf as Sylar.

Comment

But that doesn't mean he should take it out on Present Hiro, who had committed no such crime. In fact, Matt even risked screwing up the time-space ********* entirely by killing someone who was affecting the timestream.

Comment

But killing the Present Hiro would "undo" the Future Hiro's killing off all those government agents.

Comment

But with no Present Hiro, there would be no Future Hiro to go back, warn Peter to save the cheerleader, and many lives would've gone a different course, which could've resulted in a vastly different future where more people would've died.

Comment

Which was exactly why it was so damn important for Future Hiro and Future Peter to save our Present Hiro. But Matt is slow, lol, he's not an "outside of the box" kind of thinker. He just knew he had Hiro and this Hiro fool was the responsible for the deaths of alot of his fellow government agents and in his mind was just as bad as Sylar because Hiro's shanigans were adding fuel to the fire that peeps with abilities are dangerous.

Comment

Matt was totally awesome in 5YG

proper evil, was completely mint

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍