Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter's scar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter did have Claires power in that episode, that was the difference that Hiro made, didn't you hear him talk to Bennet. Peter saved the cheerleader from Sylar, so he did have her power.\

I can tell you with nearly absolute resolution that he gets the scar after he has received regeneration.
    Please tell everyone speculating otherwise, just that.

I think people need to stop worrying about the scar.
    With the knowledge I've gained in my travels, I can tell you when we will find out how he gets it, and what is not responsible for it, but I don't want to post any "spoilers."

Comment

Originally posted by wraith808
      Maybe the Haitian was in range when Peter was cut?
      Thats a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDyslexic
        I can tell you with nearly absolute resolution that he gets the scar after he has received regeneration.
        Please tell everyone speculating otherwise, just that.

I think people need to stop worrying about the scar.
        With the knowledge I've gained in my travels, I can tell you when we will find out how he gets it, and what is not responsible for it, but I don't want to post any "spoilers."
        Good, don't (since this is an episode discussion thread, not the spoiler thread). People are free to think, say, and post whatever they want about the scar, especially if they've chosen not to discover the spoilers.

Comment

I don't know what caused that nasty scar but I did notice that Peter gave Matt a nasty look when he saved Future Hiro and Ando... Maybe Matt whacked Peter with Hiro's sword? LOL, that's way out there but that's all I got.

Comment

Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense is a Ghost! Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father!

Seriously though, the only way Peter could survive exploding in such an extreme way that he took out the entire city is that if he had Claire's healing power. Or maybe not, maybe it is part of Ted's power that when he goes meltdown he doesn't get hurt himself.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
              Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense is a Ghost! Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father!
              The hell you say!

Anyways, if Peter has Ted's power then the explosion most likely wouldn't hurt him because Ted's power doesn't hurt Ted.

Comment

yer but the scar was awesome, gave him more of an evil peter matrix thingy

Comment

i just think that after blowing up, it took so much strain on his body that he got a scar. the hatian once told claire the company could do things that even she couldnt regenerate from. a nuclear explosion must be so powerful that it left a scar.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                    Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers father!
                    Ah man, I thought you guys new not to post spoilers here. What are you going to spill next that the Princess is his sister!

Comment

Wait! What?! The Princess is his sister?!! Way to go guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
                        the hatian once told claire the company could do things that even she couldnt regenerate from. a nuclear explosion must be so powerful that it left a scar.
                        Am sure he was referring to emotional/mental damage.... Maybe damage like using Chandice to make you see things that'd mess you up for life....

Comment

He didnt say regenrate! He said survive!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎