No announcement yet.

Peter's scar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter's scar

Peter wont have the scar in the present. The only reason he has one in the future is that it's a different timeline like in Back to the Future. In five years gone time Peter doesn't have Claire's powers. It looks like a sword thrust cut his face, it looks like Hiro did it.

NO spoilers in here please.

Comment

Spoiler Alert

I plan on using the bathroom later.

Haha just messing with you ST!

Comment

LOL!

But seriously, it's in its own thread so I don't see how it's spoilery especially since the title didn't really give anything away.

Comment

Technically, it might be speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
            Technically, it might be speculation.
            Yeah, I thought of that after I made my post but didn't feel like editing it, lol. It's cool to spec about something while watching the ep though, right? As long as it's not including spoilers and that one really didn't seem to. Oh well. But we'll find out what's going on with the scar business soon enough. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              NO spoilers in here please.

Are you cranked? I started a thread discussing the episode. Is this not a discussion post. Just because you haven't seen the show don't start bi tching at me. This isn't a spoiler forum. If you don't want to know don't read the posts.

Comment

SIMMAH.....DOWN.....NOW!

Comment

No seriously, how does Peter have a scar if he can heal? In five years in the future he still saved Claire right! She is still alive. So why the scar?

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
                    No seriously, how does Peter have a scar if he can heal? In five years in the future he still saved Claire right! She is still alive. So why the scar?
                    Speculation alert........

Maybe the scar is from the explosion and he could only regenerate so much and then the scar was left?

Sure it looks like a sword scar but maybe it's not.

Comment

Sure doesn't look like a spoiler since he has no inside knowledge...

...and I sort of wondered about the scar, since his encounter with Sylar didn't leave one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        Speculation alert........

Maybe the scar is from the explosion and he could only regenerate so much and then the scar was left?

Sure it looks like a sword scar but maybe it's not.
                        I'm to believe that the five years gone time line Peter didn't go to save Claire, therefore not absorbing her healing powers. The time when Sylar attacked the cheerleader at the school Claire must of survived somehow and then went into hiding. That's why Hiro came to the conclusion that he must go back to the past and warn Peter to save her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyking
                          I'm to believe that the five years gone time line Peter didn't go to save Claire, therefore not absorbing her healing powers. The time when Sylar attacked the cheerleader at the school Claire must of survived somehow and then went into hiding. That's why Hiro came to the conclusion that he must go back to the past and warn Peter to save her.
                          I agree, Claire survived somehow but I can't really imagine how, since the 2nd time future Sylar/Nathan killed her, so somehow he was prevented from doing it the first time...but future Hiro also said that when he cut him Sylar regenerated so I dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by Red_K_Advocate
                            I agree, Claire survived somehow but I can't really imagine how, since the 2nd time future Sylar/Nathan killed her, so somehow he was prevented from doing it the first time...but future Hiro also said that when he cut him Sylar regenerated so I dunno...

Maybe Hiro didn't cut Sylar at all. He has the illusion powers he could of made Hiro think he cut him but he could of been swinging at thin air. The projection that Hiro would of seen of Sylar healing wasn't real.

Comment

Maybe the Haitian was in range when Peter was cut?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎