Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lex Suspect Lana of Reading His Files?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Lex Suspect Lana of Reading His Files?

And the question is, which of those did Lex think of?

I know everyone who stands close enough to Lana looses ability to think, but what does Lex think of the opened briefcase Lana gave him back?

It bothers me since I read Neal Bailey's review
    Just look at the innocent eyes of my sweetheart tells me she's honest with her.
    0%
    Surely police would go to locksmith to open such things instead of... shooting it?
    0%
    With my own gun, apparently?
    0%
    On my own glass table?
    0%
    Not bothering to put it back on place?
    0%
    Or replacing the bullets?
    0%
    Letting everyone know they're here by turning on music above gunshot-levels?
    0%
    What did they say about Lana protecting my privat stuff anyway?
    0%
    I must talk to my fater, I wonder how was it in hospital.
    0%
    Lana, screw Ares and all my secret plans.... did you talk to Clark behind my back??
    0%

I'd vote for the last option.

When it comes to Lana, especially seasons 5-6, he becomes too much of an wuss. I know Lex has been embracing his darkside, but if his priority is Lana's pre-wedding gitters and not the exposure of his Ares project then his credibility is in jeopardy.

Hopefully Lex is just jealous that Clark is Lana's confidant once again. I think he liked it when she hated Clark with a passion. It'll be interesting to see if he's caught on to Lana's knowldege of his 33.1 plans, and more importantly Clark's secret. Will he confront Lana, or play the fool just to see how far she'll go.

Comment

Something tells me that they want to build up Lana the way she was in Nemesis and that would mean having to forget about the fact that she shot it on a glass table or didn't replace the bullets.

But then again, it possible that Lex may be the one who will do to Lana what will happen to her in Noir. But if you ask me, I think Lionel will be revealed as the one who's responsible for what happens to her. I think that will be his way of showing her who the MB is.
      Last edited by xrayvision; 04-30-2007, 08:03 AM.

Comment

LOL! Great answers. Yes, Lex would have to be as dumb as a sheep not to have some questions, but maybe he just doesn't want to know.

Comment

I wonder what Lana's retort would be.

Lana: Uhhh, I was just looking for info that would save your life.

Comment

Lol, he probably expects her to be helpless, poor Lana. Wouldn't suspect she'd be smart enough to hack into his computer.

Comment

Remember he told Clark that he trusts Lana the most.

And as Lionel said to Lex, the bigger the trust the bigger the betrayal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                Remember he told Clark that he trusts Lana the most.

True but then again his loyality test in Arrow is prove how twisted his trust/love for her is.Personally I dont buy it for a second.

Comment

I think he trusts her. But he probably has some lingering questions about two bullet holes in his floor.

Comment

I think he is not able to trust anybody. He suspect everything and everyone. Even Lana.

Comment

entirely agree he suspects everything and everyone

Comment

All of the above. I am sure that the great lex luthor would think of every possibility there was and definitly considered all of these things.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎