Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar vs Peter: Shouldn't Peter always win?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar vs Peter: Shouldn't Peter always win?

Can Peter use more than one ability at a time? If not, that might explain why he wasn't able to defeat Sylar when he chose to become invisible.

If he can use multiple abilities at once, then there's no excuse why he didn't force the floating shards straight into Sylar -- UNLESS Sylar is supposed to be the more powerful of the two (meaning his telekinesis strength outweighs Peter's).

Peter has every ability Sylar has and more, making Peter the superior opponent -- unless Peter is limited to one power at a time or Sylar is simply the stronger of the two.

The only explanation right now is that Peter barely has fighting experience, unlike Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by JeffD
      The only explanation right now is that Peter barely has fighting experience, unlike Sylar
      Well Sylar does have a lot more killing/brain-eating experience, but I'm not so sure we can say more fighting experience. Lol. Peter has been in a few tussles himself, including training sessions with the original invisible man who enjoyed bullying Peter because he could. lol

Maybe the explanation is that Peter was afraid and Sylar wasn't....it's the whole Matrix/Neo thing where "you have to believe" or something like that.

Comment

He has to realize there is no spoon before he can bend it.

I think he just has to overcome this whole I love evrybody thing like Claude was trying to teach him. When he can past all his emotional barriers he will embrace his powers and learn to recognize them and use them. Thats why he cant win right now; everthing is an obstacle to him and he has no real end goal.

Comment

i think the only way hed win right now is if he was fighting to save someone in his family, because it doesnt seem like hes the hurting type

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
            He has to realize there is no spoon before he can bend it.

I think he just has to overcome this whole I love evrybody thing like Claude was trying to teach him. When he can past all his emotional barriers he will embrace his powers and learn to recognize them and use them. Thats why he cant win right now; everthing is an obstacle to him and he has no real end goal.
            That's a pretty cool way of looking at it. Good stuff Chris.

Originally posted by angeloo
            i think the only way hed win right now is if he was fighting to save someone in his family, because it doesnt seem like hes the hurting type
            So what you're saying is that they're going to make him a hero in every sense of the word.... damn. I was hoping they'd give him a bit more spine than that...lol, oh well, I'm pretty sure we can still look forward to some hurting and killing for the sake of hurting and killing from his diabolical brother Nathan.

Comment

u can see killing and stuff from future peter he looks pretty badass

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎