No announcement yet.

Wow....Kristen K held it down

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hansioux
    KK was always great. It's just took the writers 5 years to figure out what to do with her character.
    Good call.

Comment

If 'this' Lana were around during the Jason Teague era in S4, it wouldn't have been the meteor that killed the Son of Teague

Lana has come into her own. She has had it with all the crap that's been dished her way, culminating in this sham marriage. With the (glaring) exception of her inexplicable love/loyalty to Clark Kent, Lana isn't going to meekly let things happen to her now.

She was prepared to let Lex die (not to mention take Lionel's life) -- this Lana is on the edge and she'll do what's necessary to survive in this world, and she's through being fought over like some trophy. We've seen how the others have reacted to all the "Secrets and Lies", and this is how Lana is dealing with it.

I was thinking 'it's about damn time' when Lana blew off the suitcase locks with Lex's gun. It took six years -- let's hope this edgy Lana sticks around and eventually tells both Lex and Clark where they can stuff their all-too-frequent, after-the-fact apologies.

Comment

I have nothing to say...except...Kristin's acting is very very good

Comment

Oh yeah. KK being suduced by the dark side coulnt ask for more!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
            WOW!! She was fricking amazing! I was so impressed. She has embraced the Luthor name and is taking it to the highest place it could go. Anyone who says it was bad must be on something because I thought she was amazing.

DARK LANA RULES!!!!!
            INDEED

Another emmy worthy performance by KK
            She`s such a Talented actress,she pulled off the dark vibe way Better than anyone else on the show.
            Last edited by Bingo; 12-05-2010, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I'd have to say, as much as I hate Smallville's(I don't say Kristen Kreuk because its the writers fault as much as hers, she can only act out what they write)interpretation of Lana Lang, this was one of the few episodes that blew me away with her character. Her character by this time had been hurt in the worse way by a man she at one point loved and she had an opportunity to be rid of that world. I loved the scene where she does a Lex like thing to do, she blast some classical music to mask the gun fire as she breaks into Lex's suitcase. Brilliant musical choice and editing. This brings me to my theory, she kept her mouth shut about the tunnel plans until she learned Clark was down there. What if she tipped Will Keenan's wife about what really happened to him so she can get rid of Lex, without dirtying her own hands. As rare as it is, Lana has gone and does go to extremes for what she considers a "Greater Good"

Comment

This is easily one of my favorite episodes,......darn it Lana,you were so freaking BADASS!!!
                Kristin`s acting totally shined throughout the episode.....especially when she threatened Lionel and the ending scene with Lex.
                The Luthors finally found someone who can play the game on their level!!!!!!
                Embrace the dark side!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎