Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special FX

What did you think of them? Post your opinions and what you saw here.vvvvv Brilliant!!!

[EDIT] And visual effects.
    Last edited by Krypton935; 04-28-2007, 07:21 AM.

Both explosions were really cool. And I hope they stick with this super hearing!

Comment

EPIC explosion

Comment

Great special effects. The tunnel blowing up and the fire rising was very good.

Comment

Ya both the explosions were pretty cool...especially the one with clark..normally i would be a small bit annoyed at such a lack of action in an episode but clark and lexs dialogue/confrontation in the tunnels made the episodes..sterling acting preformances from TW an MR...and for once KK acted her cute little ass off!!

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
            Both explosions were really cool. And I hope they stick with this super hearing!
            Yeah, I agree. The effects were good but they could've been better if this person that I know named Graham worked on the effects for this episode. That guy knows how to do explosions.

Comment

Which were all Visual FX!!! Visual FX and Special FX are not the same thing!!!

Comment

I thought the explosions were awesome too. Iliked the one at the end more because it was bigger but the one with Clark was frickin sweet!

Comment

The super-hearing was good, and super-speed too. And the explosions. More super-breath, please!

Comment

the fire rising was really cool =]] cheesy, but awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎