Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nemesis?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. The Kryptonsite fan ranking for Nemesis is the highest of the season, even better than Justice. Clex interaction - that's what the fan's want! Plus Lana's walk on the wild side, almost making Lexana worth it!

Here's how the fan rankings work out so far:
    Episode, Rank Average
    Zod, not a numeric poll. assume moderately high
    Sneeze, not a numeric poll. assume moderate
    Wither, 17, 5.64
    Arrow, 5, 8.35
    Reunion, 10, 7.54
    Fallout, 7, 8.07
    Rage, 11, 7.50
    Static, not a numeric poll. assume VERY low
    Subterranean, 16, 6.18
    Hydro, 6, 8.27
    Justice, 2, 8.88
    Labyrinth, 8, 7.84
    Crimson, 4, 8.59
    Trespass, 15, 6.42
    Freak, 3, 8.77
    Promise, 13, 6.79
    Combat, 12, 7.37
    Progeny, 9, 7.74
    Nemesis, 1, 8.97
    Noir, 14, 6.51

Comment

• I liked the Lex-Clark dinamic,, and also that we could see the good side of Lex helping Clark. and later what Clark told Martha about he saw in the cave something he had lost or missed: his old friend (Lex), and thatīs what I liked the most, even when Lex isnīt going to change his evil side never. And what I hated:
      Lana evil again.. , I disliked her in "hydro" when she showed a weacked side in her scene with Dr. Groll, but in this episode I was really surprised that she could be so evil !, she was willing to kill Lionel to forced him to tell her everything!, I couldnīt believe that!, she was to murdered cuting his tube oxigen, an honest and good person doesnīt do that.
      Thatīs why most of people dislike Lana, at least Lex and Lionel donīt pretend denying their bad side under a kindness face and they donīt act like victims when theyīre not, and Lana always acts like the victim blaming everyone because of her faults instead of taking the responsability of her own mistakes and upseting when people donīt do what she wants, she demands completely honesty from others but she lies everybody and sheīs not honest at all, definetely Lana is a wolf in a sheepīs clothes

Comment

• I disagree about Lana being actually evil. Troubled, definitely! She's got some serious issues, but I don't think evil is one of them. Revenge is not a good thing, but even good people do some stupid stuff. I think Lana just needs to get out from under Lex's thumb, and then she can take stock of everything she'd been through and how she dealt with it. She did worry me, though.

Comment

• i give it a 10 i love it i think it is the best episode of season 6

Comment

• Originally posted by redkrypclark
            that was something i found to be pretty much the only flaw i had with the episode was lex coming back to save clark and then clark sitting here thinking ok we can be friends again when just last week lex was threatening chloe and what the hell clark went on this great rampage about a war but no now we have to wait even longer im getting tired of playing the waiting game dang it
            There was another flaw too, in Progency Chloe uses 1 meteor rock on Clark and he can barely move, yet, when Clark is trapped in a cave full of kryptonite he can still walk and crawl.HMMMMMM

Comment

• We are unable to get Smallville now, so we are watching reruns on HDNET. However, the episode that ran on 4-26-07 was not shown; some clips of other movies were on instead. Can anyone tell me where I can find this episode, either on TV or on the Internet?

We missed 2/22/07 and 3/29/07, too. Were shows broadcast on these dates?

Thanks!

Comment

• THIS EPISODE IS THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON!AND ITS MY 5TH FAVORITE FOR THE WHOLE SERIES!Liked the lex and clarks part of course,liked how they introduced the last phantom, and it conutiues the wes keenan storyline

Comment

• as rate number 10 says its excellent

Comment

• This is a 10. One of my favorites.

Comment

• A lot better than I remembered it. Lex is taken hostage and trapped by explosives. Chloe and Lana are content to let him die, but Clark isn't. Despite everything that Lex has done, Clark can't let someone just die. They only cared when they realized that Clark (someone that they care about) was also in danger. It showcases why Clark is a hero (eventually becoming Superman), whereas Chloe and Lana aren't (despite both later insisting that they are).

Jodi died real fast, but her presence set up Wes Keenan for "Prototype" and Reeves Dam for the season finale.
                      Last edited by jon-el87; 09-16-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎