No announcement yet.

Plot Hole a Mile Wide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faz
    Don't forget that if Mohinder killed Sylar, the show would no longer have a main villain, and therefore at the very minimum the rest of this season would suck (probably next season too).

I'll take the minor plot hole over the alternative any day.
    You're forgetting about the company and villians that lurk behind the scenes - sure Sylar's a proactive villian - he gets right out there and isn't afraid to kill but there are other villians on the show and a lot of people border-lined.

That being said - in reality, the actor who plays Sylar is signed on for season 2 so yeah - they wouldn't be killing him off just yet.

Comment

I wanted him to die but it would have been a crappy send off for the character.

Comment

Maybe Mohinder, could have tried to kill him again, but failed. That might have filled the hole and have created some more interesting dynamics. You know Mo couldve just kicked the crap out of him while he was down.

Comment

well, remember the Mohindy had just been thrown up agaimst the celing, was bleeding a lot, and had been dropped down to the floor. I don't think he was in any shape to kick the guy, he probly didn't even know how long he'd be don for, seeing as the drug he used was suposed to stay active longer, but apartinly didn't

Comment

the reason of this "plot hole" as you call it can be found in the latest Greg Beeman's blog
            and I quote:
            There were also more beats of action in the Sylar/Peter fight, including that Sylar was pushed out a window by Suresh and fell several stories to the pavement.

At the end of the day I think most of these compromises have no negative impact on the show. Adam and the art department dealt with all the changes quite well. The only one that continues to perturb me is how Sylar is taken out. The world’s most fearsome villain, immediately after taking care of Peter, who has about 14 powers, gets knocked out by a chalkboard?!? Oh well.

unquote

so money was the factor!

Comment

I had forgot about the whole window, thing. Maybe we will get to see the entire fight on the DVD!

Comment

Hopefully! I hope they load us down with tons of extra's.
                Deleted scenes, Bloopers, Interviews, A "Making of Heroes" Featurette, & all of the Graphic Novels.

I'd be one happy camper!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎