Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Peter doing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter was running away. Look again, when Sylar walks toward him, he is walking toward the still-open door to Mohinder's apartment. Peter was trying to get out of there.

I know, it disappointed me too, but it's not that bad. Here's the deal. Peter is not only getting used to his power, he's getting used to a lot of powers. Sylar is obviously comfortable with his already, so it would have been a mis-match.

One thing I hope they address is how Peter figures out his new powers, do they just happen, or does he have to try to recall them? Shouldn't he be getting massive headaches from the super-hearing right now? Why doesn't he read people's minds? What other crazy powers does he have just from walking by supers and not knowing it. I can see why he's scared and confused.

By the way, Sylar throwing the glass chunks was top-notch. One of my favorite moments so far.

Comment

Yep, Peter has to learn each power, someof them he can get a quick handle on, others take him a while. He hasnt learnd to read minds yet. He has to figure out how to pull that one out still. When he does, the fights with Sylar should go to his favor, knowing what Sylars next move will be or hearing Sylar think about the powers he has.

Comment

pretty sure he knows how to use all of is powers he just has to recall them

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎