Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANDICE -- Impersonating people

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved how she just walked right by Jessica and rupped her finger on the car, that was great!!!!!

Comment

I don't like Candice either.I know she's only fallowing orders but,she takes pleasure by hurting people in the process.May be,she could us a favor and die soon

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
        Who would win in a fight?

I bet you could take her
        I bet I could too
        Especially if she went to hurt my Mr Bennett! Oh I'd got balistic on her ass

Originally posted by Sweetie
        .May be,she could us a favor and die soon
        One can only hope this happens soon

Comment

You can take her, if you can catch her! Wich could be hard if your trying to poke your eyes out.

Comment

quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by parajay

She doesn't have the ability to change her appearance as an illusion, she has the ability to alter other peoples' perception. Remember, the episode right after Simone died, H.R.G. and Candice showed up right in time to cover, and not only did Candice trick everyone into thinking she was Simone, she also made Simone's body on the bed disappear.

She seems to be able to manipulate illusions, either just someone's perception, or the actual brain; having a bit of trouble sorting that one out.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we should all know by now that heroes never gives anything straight away, there very secretive. these powers have never been explained in an exact science, like claudes power or the hatians. we`re not supposed to think about it too much.

Comment

Re: CANDICE -- Impersonating people

Originally posted by Randy G.
              She's Mr. Thompson (Eric Roberts) sidekick. She's cold-blooded on the inside, but HOT on the outside.

We've seen her impersonate Simone, Mrs. Bennett, and now Jessica. Can she only mimic other females, or can she also impersonate guys too?
              Maybe she can impersonate people of similar height and weight etc -

I like her character because she's evil but at the same time I want her to get beat down by Jessica or Nikki - it's coming I know it is......

Comment

we should all know by now that heroes never gives anything straight away, there very secretive. these powers have never been explained in an exact science, like claudes power or the hatians. we`re not supposed to think about it too much. [/B]
                Very true, until now we all that Ted could just get hot, now we know he can create EMP's. Everybodies power is forever growing and changing. Which means they can add or take away parts of power as we they see fit to.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
                  You can take her, if you can catch her! Wich could be hard if your trying to poke your eyes out.
                  why would I be trying to poke my own eyes out? Hers maybe

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎