No announcement yet.

peter/nathans dad.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peter/nathans dad.

sounds like he was up to somthing before he died. u think he had a power?

Linderman? Just my guess...i can't think that far back to the older episodes.

From what it looks likes Claire's parents both had powers. Micah's as well..so you probably need 2 parents with powers to get them.

Comment

ohh I never thought of that...if Linderman was mr. petrelli I'd spew chunks on the screen no doubt

Comment

Ma Petrelli stated that her husband had dreams or dellusions of flying. I can't remember how he died though. Wasn't it that he jumped off a building, or heart attack or something?

Anybody remember?

Comment

mmmmm nope im drawing a blank there

*needs to have a HEROES marathon*

Comment

I bet Ma Petrelli has knocked boots with Linderman at one time or another though.

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                I bet Ma Petrelli has knocked boots with Linderman at one time or another though.

OH Im sure she has

Comment

It was a suicide that killed Papa Petrelli. How can't recall I'm thinking he hung himself .

Yeah I think she has to...or its her long lost half brother< but that would be to soap operaish wouldn't it? lol

Comment

Maybe they arent brothers by the same father?

Comment

I am thinking Papa Petrelli is the other soldier with Linderman in the Graphic Novel.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        I am thinking Papa Petrelli is the other soldier with Linderman in the Graphic Novel.
                        That was confirmed in last weeks issue.

When Linderman caught up to Papa Patrelli, Nathan was already born.

Going by what Mama Petrelli said about "choosing to come back to this life" I think she has an ability(like Claire suspects).

Comment

Re: peter/nathans dad.

Originally posted by phantom222
                          sounds like he was up to somthing before he died. u think he had a power?
                          Great question. I thought about it being Linderman also. Especially when Mama Petrelli talked about being a hero at one time, using her powers to try and save the world.

Comment

I think in 'Six Months Ago' was when they said that Pa Petrelli had died I do not think they mentioned an exact cause of death though.

Linderman seems to have his fingers in every pot cooking right now between the Company and the Heroes he is always there.

There seems to be a thin line between Good and Evil here and Linderman walks both sides, it would seem.

Humanitarian or Evil Genius?

Comment

linderman isnt petrellis dad it shows them both in the graphic novel and i doubt that pa petrelli commited suicide because i wouldnt listen to what there mom tells them. also he probably had powers and worked with linderman and all them

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎