That fight was weak

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That fight was weak

Originally posted by Dpyro
    im sorry but who thinks that that fight was weak i mean peter didnt even put up a fight like we thought he would
    Oh lord. The "the fights are teh suck" crowd has spilled out of Smallville and into Heroes. It wasn't really even a fight scene, don't be expecting Peter to be throwing any punches either.

Comment

Completely agree, the point was the surprise each of them got to witness, to lead to the next round.

Comment

come on i mean peters my favorite character and all, but when sylar raised the glass like that, peter didnt even try to dodge. i mean what else was sylar gonna do. i wanted to yell `CRAWL UNDER THE DESK!`

Comment

I liked it, and will definitely look forward to Round 2 of Peter vs The Brain Man.

Comment

It was kind of weak, but it sure as hell beats any battle Smallville has ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
              It was kind of weak, but it sure as hell beats any battle Smallville has ever had.
              Really? Uh must we forget Combat, Delete and Phoenix? I mean come on give SV a little credit.. geesh.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
                i wanted to yell `CRAWL UNDER THE DESK!`
                How about fly over the table?

Comment

he shoulda flown above him and behind him and Sylar should have gone all pissy and yelled "WHERE ARE YOU?"
                  then Peter could have turned visible again and whispered in his ear "here."
                  That woudl have been cool lol.

Comment

Completely agree, thats what I was waiting for.

Comment

i didn't expect it to be really big

when i was talking to my friend i specualted what would happened and thats pretty much what happened

not the glass part tho

yer and btw, couldn't peter have the courtesy atleast to call mohinder and tell him that he isn't dead.

would have being nice

Comment

Yeah the fight should;ve lasted longer. And Peter should've tried something to fight Sylar. Besided from the mental punch (where did Peter get that from or can he also take over any power that Sylar has, because that could become interesting!!!)

And yeah. Why was Peter with his back to Sylar anyway? He was invisible!!! He could have gone around the back of Sylar and hit him!!! He could have hidden himself. Anything!!! If he just kept his eyes on the Psycho. But nooooo, just turn your back on the murdering lunatic. And don't say that he was running away... if he was he would've been more than just a 5 or 6 feet away.

Comment

He used his telekinesis.

and he might not have been running away but could have been loking for a place to hide or some kind of weapons etc.

Comment

Peters had telekinisis for awhile now. He got it from Sylar at the Highschool. So yes he can use Sylars powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Saviour of Earth
                              he shoulda flown above him and behind him and Sylar should have gone all pissy and yelled "WHERE ARE YOU?"
                              then Peter could have turned visible again and whispered in his ear "here."
                              That woudl have been cool lol.
                              now that's something i expect in round 2. by then peter should be confident enough with his abilities to play around like that. haha.

Comment

That was actually round 2. Remember 'save the cheerleader?'. Peter won the 1st match, the 2nd was sort of a draw. My bet is on Peter for round 3. Peter was wise to not reveal all of his abilities(such as flight) to Sylar.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎