Ep. 2.18 - Hollywood Babylon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 2.18 - Hollywood Babylon

Talk about tonights episode here.

Sam and Dean make a trip to Hollywood to investigate the death of one of the actors on a horror film set after rumors begin that he was killed by a ghost. They discover the death was a publicity hoax but when the executive producer and a studio executive are killed, Sam and Dean realize they are dealing with a haunted set.

this episode looks really good and funny. cant wait. i bet there will be a lot of in jokes.

I can't wait.

Comment

haha gilmore girls and sam getting weirded out by it. no smallville winks but they did say lois and clark.

PA's what are they? i dont know like slaves lol.

pepper corn steak lol

lots of inside movies jokes are great.

is McG in the show the real McG from the show? i never seen him before.

great movie trailer lol charlies angels. lol it actually tricked me at first thought it was real lol.

anyone think the prankster is back>

ummm anyone else here? lol usually there is a bunch of you talking here throughout the show humm.

ok guess its not the prankster but it is interesting.

funny episode. good episode bad movie lol.

its funny how dean loves the perks of being PA. him and his food lol.

kind of like that death episode with the faith healer and once her necklace was broken she was killed.

ok no one is posting with me
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-19-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

LMAO - Loved the Diehard quote "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." so good. Jensen even said it like Bruce Willis.

Good episode imo.

Comment

good episode. did they really need the rocking trailer sex thing at the end? guess dean couldnt find lyndsay lohan so he had to find the next best thing lol.

ya dean has really good lines
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-19-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            LMAO - Loved the Diehard quote "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." so good. Jensen even said it like Bruce Willis.
            You're my hero. I've been trying to remember what that's from for the past half hour.

is McG in the show the real McG from the show? i never seen him before.
            I looked him up on IMBD. It wasn't him, but the guy does look like him.

It seems like every week I get excited to watch Smallville and almost watch Supernatural as an afterthought. Then, every week Supernatural blows Smallville away.

The way they seemlessly bounce between comedy, drama, and horror-it's Whedonesque.

Comment

THAT! WAS! PURE! AWESOMENESSESSESS!!

Dean: Poltergust?(sory, know I spelled that wrong, to lazy to spell)
              Sam: could be.
              Dean: no, I mean like the movie.

Also, I <3,<3<3<3 Sam's face when they mentioned Gilmore Girls. He looked so freaked! I bet he was thinmking something like "sh*t! not that tv show that dean always says a guy that looks like me!I'm outta here!"

That was just....*content sigh* beautiful, I was laughing the whole time.

Comment

ok because i remember in spoilers they werent sure if he would play himself or not.

ya supernatural does tend to be steady with plotlines and and its funny and stuff. i still like smallville tho.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ok because i remember in spoilers they werent sure if he would play himself or not.

ya supernatural does tend to be steady with plotlines and and its funny and stuff. i still like smallville tho.

is it wrong/weird I want to tell a mod to stay on topic about the awesomeness of the epicode thread? kidding dude

I thought using the phone to track the ghosts was really smart, but I admit, I jumped every time one of the little buggers popped up. Also, the ghosts killing the dude? that was creepy. awesome at the same time though.

Comment

haha still talked about the episode lol. anyhoo back on topic.

ya the phone was an intersting device to use. then they stuck it in the movie like it would make the movie any better. if that was a real movie i would be really really bored.

Comment

I think I would go see that movie to catch up on sleep.

Comment

Good episode. When the ghosts popped up like that though, it felt like one of those old arcade games when a target would pop up and you had to shoot it. Still a good episode.... the gilmore girls thing made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                          I think I would go see that movie to catch up on sleep.

yes a deep deep sleep.

Originally posted by Uffr
                          Good episode. When the ghosts popped up like that though, it felt like one of those old arcade games when a target would pop up and you had to shoot it. Still a good episode.... the gilmore girls thing made me laugh.

ya it did feel like one of those old arcade games with the crappy graphics lol. like shoot the bankroober in the little window type thing where they look flat and un realistic lol.
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-19-2007, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hell Hazers II looks a whole lot like Evil Dead.

1. cabin in the woods
                            2. porch swing banging back and forth
                            3. incantations summoning evil
                            4. stuffed dear head on the wall
                            5. The girl even yelled for someone named Ashley at the
                            beginning. Ashley= Ashley J. Williams (aka Ash).

Comment

I loved that though!(love those games too) It was...creative?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎