Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest trailer and preview clip discussion (MERGED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most interesting to me - Chloe crying at her mom's feet, Lionel in the hospital, Chloe looks like with firemen (from when Clark and Lex are trapped in the cave, maybe?) , Chloe slamming guy into wall, Clark catching/saving Lex, Lex leaving Clark (hope he really does leave him, and doesn't come back)

Least interesting - Lana all hugging on Clark (no more Clana, please), it looking like Lana is going to pinch Lionel's oxygen tube closed (cliched, but it can work on some shows, but I don't want to see it from anyone on this show)

Comment

very intriguing clips!!!

Comment

It seems from the little there is on the trailer in regards to Nemesis, that there is an accident, Clark and Lex argue, overcome their differences somewhat and help each other, there is a cave in and Lex makes a choice, regrets that choice and returns to save Clark.

So many other clips to analyze. Nice to see Lana with a gun. Lana + gun = Yummy. I realize that giving her a gun is a death sentence to everyone around her except the person she is aiming for, but it's better than seeing her in a hospital bed.

Comment

I saw someone taking off in flight?

Was that a new clip?

MM?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
            Because she wants Lex to think she's still in love with him.

But she had a death stare look on her face when he hugged her. AND she pointed a gun at him in the trailer.

Or could it be she killed Lionel while she was visiting in the hospital and doesn't want to miss out on the inheritance?

Kidding about the inheritance but what is she doing holding that tube in the hospital room?

Comment

AND she pointed a gun at him in the trailer.
              That's not Lana pulling a gun on Lex. One is of her in the mansion and the other seems to be someone else pulling a gun on him.

Comment

Was that a new clip?

MM?
                old clip....from "static" i believe

Comment

Was that a new clip?

MM?
                  It was MM from Static I think

Comment

so it was from Static. That's definitely an ep I try to forget.

Originally posted by SalvadorianGirl
                    That's not Lana pulling a gun on Lex. One is of her in the mansion and the other seems to be someone else pulling a gun on him.
                    I think your right. I paused the vid and I don't think it's Lana.

But Lex is getting his balls kicked by a pissed off Lana very soon.

Comment

It's obvious that Lex helps Clark out of the cave. It doesn't make sense that Clark would just stand there if Lex left him to die.

And it has to be said: Where the hell is Shelby?

Comment

Most of the scenes were from Nemesis and looking at the evidence, Lana is probably hugging both Clark and Lex--I can see by this episode and so on, Clana lives again and Lexana wither like the fake baby.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                          Sure doesn't look like Clark.
                          That looks like the guy that Clark fights later on in the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                            It looks like Clark has Lois in a choke-hold in one scene? I am sure my eyes are deceiving me. Can anyone else confirm this?
                            it's not Clark. here's a screencap:

Clark fights that dude here too:

The video was awesome. I love how the video starts off with a Clex and Clois scene. MM and SuperClark to the rescue, Lois running, Lana pointing a gun on Lex, awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoopGirl
                              it's not Clark. here's a screencap:

Clark fights that dude here too:

The video was awesome. I love how the video starts off with a Clex and Clois scene. MM and SuperClark to the rescue, Lois running, Lana pointing a gun on Lex, awesome!
                              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoopGirl
                                Lana pointing a gun on Lex, awesome!
                                I think bit is misleading. It's possible that Lana shot someone else in the mansion to protect Lex.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎